Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why NOT trade Deangelo?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera has no control over trades. What kinda dipshit owner would allow that?

JR.

Posted

Rivera has no control over trades. What kinda dipshit owner would allow that?

He said the final decision on moves is his... He said it numerous times. Try to keep up.

1 person likes this

Posted

He said the final decision on moves is his... He said it numerous times. Try to keep up.

It's not true.

Posted

This reminds me of the political debates......

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, he did say all trades go through him. And no, actually i just typed in stupid. But anyway I would really like to hear the reason you want to keep DeAngelo?

I don't think Rivera has final say.

Personally I don't think a lame duck coach and temporary GM should be trading away key players in a lost season. We need to get a new staff in place and a new GM to make evaluations, then decide on players futures.

Posted

Because you don't trade good players with no gm and a lame duck coach. You keep your talent for the new gm to come in and evaluate simple as that.

Posted

Personally I don't think a lame duck coach and temporary GM should be trading away key players in a lost season. We need to get a new staff in place and a new GM to make evaluations, then decide on players futures.

Lol same thing I just said

1 person likes this

Posted

Well sorry to tell you, but he does(unless he lied, which is possible). And alright, I can respect that. But I still think this is an exception, with the trade deadline coming up I think you could get much more out of him now than when the season is over.
1 person likes this

Posted

I am obviously in the minority but IMHO i believe dwill is better than jstew. Most things people say about both however is recycled bs but whatever. Maybe riviera is keeping bc if stewart gets hurt then we wont have jack. Tolbert is only good for about 10 carries.

Posted

Well sorry to tell you, but he does(unless he lied, which is possible). And alright, I can respect that. But I still think this is an exception, with the trade deadline coming up I think you could get much more out of him now than when the season is over.

Steven Jackson is also on the trading block. We aren't getting much for Deangelo. Not worth it IMO.

Posted

What is your sig Gif?

Posted

rotoworld...

According to the Charlotte Observer, a trade of DeAngelo Williams is "not imminent."Team sources tell the paper "multiple playoff-contending teams" touched base with the Panthers last week, but it doesn't sound like talks ever advanced beyond the preliminary stages. According to beat writer Joseph Person, Williams is more likely to be dealt than Steve Smith, but the most likely outcome is both players remaining in Charlotte.