Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Arians

47 posts in this topic

Posted

What about him as a possible HC? I don't know much about him, but he was with Pittsburgh for awhile as WR coach and then OC and has seemed to be a doing a good job taking over the Colts while their coach is dealing with his illness. Would seem to fit the profile Jerry would look for except he's not on the defensive side of the ball.

I think Jimmy (Irsay) may want to keep him around if Chuck recovery take longer than expected. Of course that depends on what happens with the Colts from here on out.

Posted

how about tony threefourscaroni ? a real hybrid d kind of guy

Posted

What about Elmo

Posted

Jenna Tulls?

Posted

I cant believe no one has mentioned Justin Bieber yet... become a Belieber!! That kid is the real deal.

Posted

5-1 as interim coach kiddies. He was QB Coach for Payton Manning, OC of Big Ben, now look at Luck... you guys still butt hurt about him?

Posted

5-1 as interim coach kiddies. He was QB Coach for Payton Manning, OC of Big Ben, now look at Luck... you guys still butt hurt about him?

Nobody is butt hurt, but nice attempt at trying to seem tough.

It just isn't going to happen, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of brining him in as the HC but it just won't happen.

Posted

How about Eric Shun?

Posted

Most of the responses in this thread are a microcosm of why the Huddle has gone to poo.

You can no longer have a rational discussion without the thread being hijacked by the pre pubescent and the mentally challenged.....not talking about you BWood.

Posted

The only thing that keeps me from wanting Arians is his age. At 60, I really don't know how many years he has left for coaching so unless they have young coach in waiting.

Posted

here's a thought: present your idea to the huddle because it will totally make a difference in what actually happens

Posted

here's a thought: present your idea to the huddle because it will totally make a difference in what actually happens

I agree that none of our opinions really matter. But, the Huddle is much better when people debate why an idea has merit or not.

But, like this thread it is hijacked.

Suggest a possible HC and some idiot starts posting Jack Meoff, etc