Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Adolph Hapherniple?

#42 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Ugh please no. Just because Arians is winning against arguably the worst teams the NFL has to offer does not mean he's a worthy head coaching candidate.

http://www.grantland...uggernaut-colts

As well as:

http://www.cbssports...hing-candidates

We already hired the guy that was considered a capable, hell, a GREAT assistant, and a lotta good that's done us.

lol

for all we know that GM might have the biggest hard on for Arians and is disinforming to lower his market value

#43 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

lol

for all we know that GM might have the biggest hard on for Arians and is disinforming to lower his market value

Fine, I hope so, as long as whoever our GM is doesn't have a hard-on for him. I am firmly against Arians. Overrated.

#44 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• LocationCO
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Most of the responses in this thread are a microcosm of why the Huddle has gone to poo.

You can no longer have a rational discussion without the thread being hijacked by the pre pubescent and the mentally challenged.....not talking about you BWood.

The whole issue with this forum is here in this thread.

Look at when this thread began. There were literally 5 or so about the exact same thing when it was made so I had my fun. Good grief people. Now it being bumped makes me look like an as$, so there's that haha

#45 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Fine, I hope so, as long as whoever our GM is doesn't have a hard-on for him. I am firmly against Arians. Overrated.

why would you be firmly against him? give me a few reasons, maybe i can help change your mind

#46 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

Look at when this thread began. There were literally 5 or so about the exact same thing when it was made so I had my fun. Good grief people. Now it being bumped makes me look like an as$, so there's that haha

Well I wanted to bump it with correct info, cuz if you google "Bruce Arians Panthers" this is in the top 5 of results. A google I think a lot of people will be doing a in a few weeks.

#47 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• LocationCO
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

Well I wanted to bump it with correct info, cuz if you google "Bruce Arians Panthers" this is in the top 5 of results. A google I think a lot of people will be doing a in a few weeks.

good to know.

Well maybe our mods can clean it up. In the meantime, I'll fix up what I can.

cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users