34 replies to this topic

#1 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

No link or anything. But it's gonna be pretty crazy trying to get people in NYC and surrounding areas to go vote on Tuesday when they don't have power and have more immediate things to worry about.

Do you think Sandy was sent from Planet Kolob by Latter Day Jesus?

Obama should be very thankful for the idiotic electoral college, because he could potentially miss out on several million actual votes.

#2 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

one step closer to romney winning the popular vote, obama winning the electoral college vote, and red states drowning in "independent free thinking tea party libertarian" republican tears

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

I started considering all bets to be off when I really started looking at just how much fraud is going on. The next four years are going to be complete insanity, either way. At this point I'm just in it for the laughs. A Bush/Gore scenario would be great, for sure. But my official prediction is a Romney victory, and then 4 years of slowly trickling news about massive election fraud on a historic scale.

#4 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,212 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

I started considering all bets to be off when I really started looking at just how much fraud is going on. The next four years are going to be complete insanity, either way. At this point I'm just in it for the laughs. A Bush/Gore scenario would be great, for sure. But my official prediction is a Romney victory, and then 4 years of slowly trickling news about massive election fraud on a historic scale.

Nate Silver, butthurt, on line 1, would like to speak with you.

#5 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,320 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

Sandy will have little impact on the election. The storm might mean some delays in vote counting, but thats about it.

#6 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,334 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

FEMA has stated they have their legal counsel going over how to postpone the election.

#7 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,615 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

What kind of fraud?

#8 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,162 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

It's the northeast...Obama has nothing to fear and Romney really doesn't have a lot to lose.

#9 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

What kind of fraud?

Electronic vote flipping. In every recent election Romney's been in it's happened, and always in his favor. There's a statistically improbable trending in the vote results reporting in each precinct, wherein Romney tends to gain the exact % he needs to win as results come in; No more, no less.

His son finances vote machine companies. That's really all that needs to be said about it.

#10 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,615 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

Electronic vote flipping. In every recent election Romney's been in it's happened, and always in his favor. There's a statistically improbable trending in the vote results reporting in each precinct, wherein Romney tends to gain the exact % he needs to win as results come in; No more, no less.

His son finances vote machine companies. That's really all that needs to be said about it.

I had heard that his son was involved with those companies... you got any links?

If it's being done and can be proven people need to go to jail.

#11 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,564 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Why didn't mitt do it to win the 08 primaries?

#12 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,086 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Why didn't mitt do it to win the 08 primaries?

Because the allegations are complete bullshit. Just liberals trying to get out ahead of the game with their excuses for why Obama loses this election.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,162 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

Rodeo...read Drudgereport...red print

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Because the allegations are complete bullshit. Just liberals trying to get out ahead of the game with their excuses for why Obama loses this election.

It must be nice to be able to be so certain of things you've done absolutely no research into.

#15 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,615 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

It must be nice to be able to be so certain of things you've done absolutely no research into.

Which is why I asked... got any links? I've heard rumors and allegations, but nothing more.

Is there some proof of this or is it just talk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.