Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy's effect on the election

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No link or anything. But it's gonna be pretty crazy trying to get people in NYC and surrounding areas to go vote on Tuesday when they don't have power and have more immediate things to worry about.

Do you think Sandy was sent from Planet Kolob by Latter Day Jesus?

Obama should be very thankful for the idiotic electoral college, because he could potentially miss out on several million actual votes.

Posted · Report post

one step closer to romney winning the popular vote, obama winning the electoral college vote, and red states drowning in "independent free thinking tea party libertarian" republican tears

Posted · Report post

I started considering all bets to be off when I really started looking at just how much fraud is going on. The next four years are going to be complete insanity, either way. At this point I'm just in it for the laughs. A Bush/Gore scenario would be great, for sure. But my official prediction is a Romney victory, and then 4 years of slowly trickling news about massive election fraud on a historic scale.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1351671893' post='1973271']
I started considering all bets to be off when I really started looking at just how much fraud is going on. The next four years are going to be complete insanity, either way. At this point I'm just in it for the laughs. A Bush/Gore scenario would be great, for sure. But my official prediction is a Romney victory, and then 4 years of slowly trickling news about massive election fraud on a historic scale.
[/quote]

Nate Silver, butthurt, on line 1, would like to speak with you.

Posted · Report post

Sandy will have little impact on the election. The storm might mean some delays in vote counting, but thats about it.

Posted · Report post

FEMA has stated they have their legal counsel going over how to postpone the election.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1351671893' post='1973271']
[/quote]

What kind of fraud?

Posted · Report post

It's the northeast...Obama has nothing to fear and Romney really doesn't have a lot to lose.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1351689919' post='1973370']

What kind of fraud?
[/quote]
Electronic vote flipping. In every recent election Romney's been in it's happened, and always in his favor. There's a statistically improbable trending in the vote results reporting in each precinct, wherein Romney tends to gain the exact % he needs to win as results come in; No more, no less.

His son finances vote machine companies. That's really all that needs to be said about it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1351704855' post='1973656']
Electronic vote flipping. In every recent election Romney's been in it's happened, and always in his favor. There's a statistically improbable trending in the vote results reporting in each precinct, wherein Romney tends to gain the exact % he needs to win as results come in; No more, no less.

His son finances vote machine companies. That's really all that needs to be said about it.
[/quote]

I had heard that his son was involved with those companies... you got any links?

If it's being done and can be proven people need to go to jail.

Posted · Report post

Why didn't mitt do it to win the 08 primaries?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase' timestamp='1351705397' post='1973667']
Why didn't mitt do it to win the 08 primaries?
[/quote]

Because the allegations are complete bullshit. Just liberals trying to get out ahead of the game with their excuses for why Obama loses this election.

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments