• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

That literally would take an act of Congress, and a bi-partisan one at that, with input from the states. Not likely to happen.

Not really, the states can do it on their own.

Federal law requires presidential elections to be held on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November, but it also provides that if a state “has failed to make a choice on the day prescribed by law, the electors may be appointed on a subsequent day in such a manner as the legislature of such State may direct.”

#32 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Which is why I asked... got any links? I've heard rumors and allegations, but nothing more.

Is there some proof of this or is it just talk?

That there is some conspiracy and the Romney's will be able to fix votes?

No there are no links, except to a few conspiracy sites
No, there is no proof
Yes, it is just talk (talk that requires a lot of drug useage to believe).

FYI, ES&S (Election Systems and Software) is jointly held by Mccarthy LLC and the Omaha World Herald. The Omaha World Herald is now owned by Berkshire Hathaway, which is run by Obama supporter Warren Buffet.

See, Buffet will fix the election in favor of his buddy Obama. :)

#33 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

significant fraud isn't actually going to happen. if something wacky (see: fraudulent) like ohio, new hampshire, pennsylvania, and wisconsin go to romney, dudes like nate silver are going to be all over it and i can't see anyone risking the exposure to the point that it plays a meaningful role in the election

however, counterpoint: florida 2000

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,785 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

It's not an allegation, it's a fact.

http://www.allvoices...ital-investment

It's a fact that they bought part of the company that makes/runs the machines... it's an allegation that there is any impropriety going on... unless I read that article wrong. I certainly agree that it's a conflict of interest and for the sake of our country it should be closely monitored, but I didn't see anything that said it was a fact that fraud had actually taken place...

#35 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Sandy-Starved-New-Yorkers-Dumpster-Dive/176839571

Is this where Kanye, no wait, Toby Keith gets on TV and says Barack Obama doesn't like white people?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.