64 replies to this topic

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

Some of you people really need to wake up. I bet if the gov't set up mandatory door-to-door inspections on everyone of you guys would find some reason to justify it.

#12 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Damn drug dogs are trained to make everyone look guilty, haha. How is it that we've gotten to this point where dogs are put in positions of investigative authority...this concept is totally ridiculous.

#13 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

There you go again......the man is just out to get innocent african americans.

This is getting old.

You're the one that makes that leap. All I said was that I had seen it happen in a black neighborhood. Two in fact; one in Statesville and one in Lenoir. I would assume that the same would be done in a poor white neighborhood, if deemed as a drug area.

It's not my fault that you assume all poor black people are guilty.

Here's another example, although I'm sure most of you will pass it off as permissible. Watauga High School, and in fact most high schools with their own regional PD, partners up with the Boone PD to do random sweeps of their student parking lots and locker areas with Dogs. A few students every year are charged with charges ranging from gun to drug possession and subsequently suspended or expelled from school.

#14 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

Snowball affect.

I am so tired of the federal/state/local government pushing the limits of the law.

Wait until they can pull you over in a car for a safety inspection, like they do boats now.

#15 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Damn drug dogs are trained to make everyone look guilty, haha. How is it that we've gotten to this point where dogs are put in positions of investigative authority...this concept is totally ridiculous.

The problem with drug dogs is that there is always a person who has to be there to "interpret" a dog's actions. I had a friend who was pulled over by the cops after running a red. Obviously, the officer smelled weed and brought a dog to search the car.

Nothing wrong so far obviously, but then one of the guys in the car had a backpack with him, and the cop decided he wanted to search it. He put the bag on the street, led the dog over to it. Dog turned away (there wasnt any weed in the bag obviously), but the cop wasnt done. Led the dog back to the bag, patted it. Dog turned away again. Cop doesnt take no for an answer, points the dog at the bag once more, dog pauses and gives it a sniff, turns back to the car.

Officer decides at that point that the dog "marked" the backpack, so he opens it up and finds a 5th of vodka, no weed. The kid gets an underage alcohol charge. He was white btw (not that it matters)

#16 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Why are you trying to turn his point into a race thing?

Floppin was the one who brought up the black neighborhoods and what they were already doing....not me.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Floppin was the one who brought up the black neighborhoods and what they were already doing....not me.

Yea and? "Black neighborhoods" served as a descriptor to the point he was making...then you come along taking it to the next level with your nonsensical comments about "the man" who is out to get "innocent black people," with a hint of sarcasm inferring that theyre not innocent and are getting what they deserve.

I'm not one to point fingers or help prop-up the continuous perpetuation of race baiting and division...however, i'm sure there are many out there who would consider your comments to be a wee bit racist in #8. You should consider thinking before you type.

#18 logic1977

logic1977

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

Wow. A dead on accurate post by venom. Please go back to posting about aliens or government cover ups man. You're making me nervous

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Yea and? "Black neighborhoods" served as a descriptor to the point he was making...then you come along taking it to the next level with your nonsensical comments about "the man" who is out to get "innocent black people," with a hint of sarcasm inferring that theyre not innocent and are getting what they deserve.

I'm not one to point fingers or help prop-up the continuous perpetuation of race baiting and division...however, i'm sure there are many out there who would consider your comments to be a wee bit racist in #8. You should consider thinking before you type.

That is bullshit and you know it.

He could have easily said that they were walking though neighborhoods if that was his point. He made it a point to say black neighborhoods to make yet another statement on how these actions/laws are designed for the specific intent of screwing minorities.

#20 logic1977

logic1977

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

That is bullshit and you know it.

He could have easily said that they were walking though neighborhoods if that was his point. He made it a point to say black neighborhoods to make yet another statement on how these actions/laws are designed for the specific intent of screwing minorities.

MH you don't KNOW he mentioned it was a black neighborhood to make any such statement. All we KNOW is he posted it was a black neighborhood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users