#16 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,029 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Why are you trying to turn his point into a race thing?

Floppin was the one who brought up the black neighborhoods and what they were already doing....not me.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,512 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Floppin was the one who brought up the black neighborhoods and what they were already doing....not me.

Yea and? "Black neighborhoods" served as a descriptor to the point he was making...then you come along taking it to the next level with your nonsensical comments about "the man" who is out to get "innocent black people," with a hint of sarcasm inferring that theyre not innocent and are getting what they deserve.

I'm not one to point fingers or help prop-up the continuous perpetuation of race baiting and division...however, i'm sure there are many out there who would consider your comments to be a wee bit racist in #8. You should consider thinking before you type.

#18 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

Wow. A dead on accurate post by venom. Please go back to posting about aliens or government cover ups man. You're making me nervous

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,029 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Yea and? "Black neighborhoods" served as a descriptor to the point he was making...then you come along taking it to the next level with your nonsensical comments about "the man" who is out to get "innocent black people," with a hint of sarcasm inferring that theyre not innocent and are getting what they deserve.

I'm not one to point fingers or help prop-up the continuous perpetuation of race baiting and division...however, i'm sure there are many out there who would consider your comments to be a wee bit racist in #8. You should consider thinking before you type.

That is bullshit and you know it.

He could have easily said that they were walking though neighborhoods if that was his point. He made it a point to say black neighborhoods to make yet another statement on how these actions/laws are designed for the specific intent of screwing minorities.

#20 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

He could have easily said that they were walking though neighborhoods if that was his point. He made it a point to say black neighborhoods to make yet another statement on how these actions/laws are designed for the specific intent of screwing minorities.

MH you don't KNOW he mentioned it was a black neighborhood to make any such statement. All we KNOW is he posted it was a black neighborhood.

#21 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,029 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

MH you don't KNOW he mentioned it was a black neighborhood to make any such statement. All we KNOW is he posted it was a black neighborhood.

Based on the other similar 1,000 posts he has made, you can be 99.9% sure that is exactly why he said it that way.

But hey, there is always a chance....and there is a chance that the sun does not rise tomorrow morning too. (about as equal a chance as well).

#22 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,512 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

Bullshit and i know it? Oh I'm sorry, but i dont know it actually.

When making a point it is usually helpful to use specifics in order to help properly convey the message. Sure, he couldve said he's seen police carry out knock and searches on houses in all neighborhoods, but that wouldnt be entirely accurate now would it?

It is also telling that you assume he brought that up in order to make a point on racial oppression. Here's some words of advice...don't assume so much...you tend to put your foot in your mouth when you do so.

#23 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

hey hatter, do you believe the NYPD's stop and frisk policy actively targets minorities or do you think it's simply coincidence that in the last year they've LITERALLY SEARCHED MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ACTUALLY LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY?

#24 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Snowball affect.

I am so tired of the federal/state/local government pushing the limits of the law.

Wait until they can pull you over in a car for a safety inspection, like they do boats now.

but if it saves one life.............

#25 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Based on the other similar 1,000 posts he has made, you can be 99.9% sure that is exactly why he said it that way.

But hey, there is always a chance....and there is a chance that the sun does not rise tomorrow morning too. (about as equal a chance as well).

You clearly have me confused with some one else MH. I'm not the race warrior in these parts. In fact, I've never made any race related threads, or anything even remotely close to that. In fact, the only directly race related topic that I've ever posted about was lambasting KT for saying that white people are genetically predisposed to be racist towards blacks.

Carry on with your ignorance, however. No skin off my back.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I'd like to see Hatter attempt to quote me making race related arguments "1000's of times" like he claims. That outta be fun.

#27 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,029 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

hey hatter, do you believe the NYPD's stop and frisk policy actively targets minorities or do you think it's simply coincidence that in the last year they've LITERALLY SEARCHED MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ACTUALLY LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY?

I think they target searching people in neighborhoods known for massive numbers of crimes.

#28 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,029 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

You clearly have me confused with some one else MH. I'm not the race warrior in these parts. In fact, I've never made any race related threads, or anything even remotely close to that. In fact, the only directly race related topic that I've ever posted about was lambasting KT for saying that white people are genetically predisposed to be racist towards blacks.

My apologies for assuming your comment about searching in black neighborhoods was an attemp at race baiting.

#29 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,029 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

My apologies for assuming your comment about searching in black neighborhoods was an attempt at race baiting.

#30 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

I think they target searching people in neighborhoods known for massive numbers of crimes.

And you don't see anything at all wrong with this? Ends justify the means I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.