• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

I love your assumption that the only people complaining are drug users. Hilarious. Yet at the same time you have issues with the rest of us thinking your a racist based on your "positions". You don't have to use drugs to believe these searches are a civil rights violation

#62 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Then take the dogs down to Wall Street.

My view is very simple.....break the law and go to jail,

But whatever you do, dont question the law in the first place.

#63 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,953 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

But whatever you do, dont question the law in the first place.

Completely different argument and situation. Don't like the law, then petition your politicians to get the laws changed. Breaking the law and bitching about how you got caught is a whole different thing.

#64 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Completely different argument and situation. Don't like the law, then petition your politicians to get the laws changed. Breaking the law and bitching about how you got caught is a whole different thing.

Haha what? No offense or anything but how naive are you? You can't just petition laws away, especially when the establishment has a lot invested in, and reaps the benefits of these laws. Laws aren't necessarily set up for the well being of the public versus the leverage and monetary gain it provides for politicians and law makers alike.

#65 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Without the existence of any other probable cause Id think that the random use of dogs on sidewalks would violate the 4th amendment. Just like without other PC a cop cant detain you on a traffic stop and call for a dog, he shouldn't be allowed to parade a dog up and down a sidewalk until he gets a "hit".

I got into a physical confrontation with a police officer over something similar when I was a senior in high school. At the time I had an '02 Camaro Z28 & got pulled around midnight for rolling past a stop sign & not completely stopping. The cop ran my license & insurance then proceeded to ask me all these stupid questions about the law & why I felt I didn't have to obey traffic signs. Did I break the law? Sure. But it's not like I went speeding through an intersection during rush hour. I was completely stopped behind another car & when they turned I followed them out.

At this point I'm getting irritated. I told the officer to just give me the ticket so I could go. I had my girl with me & she had to be home by her 1AM curfew. The officer then starts asking me if I have been smoking marijuana. Now I'm really getting pissed. By this time 2 more cops have showed up & one has a drug sniffing dog. They start walking the dog around my Z28 & the damn thing is jumping on my car & scratching it. The most hyperactive, undisciplined police dog I've ever seen.

I got out & really got into it with the officer over my car being ruined by his retarded dog. Long story short, I got arrested & then released when they found out my girlfriend's dad was the sheriff. Cop who pulled me was temporarily suspended & had to pay for the damages to my car. Ticket also disappeared. As it turned out dating the sheriff's daughter wasn't all that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.