Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best vacation you ever took?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

panama city beach, florida. that pales in comparison to some your y'alls vacations :'(

Posted

If you look at the carribean I say St. Lucia.....

Posted

Panama City Beach, FL was cool on college spring break...

Posted

Personally: The Atlantis - Bahamas

Want to go to the Cook Islands.

Posted

Tokyo, Austrailia/NZ, African Safari

Europe is overrated to me, because if you want an experience to remember you need to break out of the western cuture/comfort zone IMO. Australia is westernized but has amazing native wildlife and scenery is NZ is amazing. I also don't really enjoy water too much so islands (ie hawaii) are a meh to me never really been to them.

Egpyt would be cool never been there, so would Mount Picchu, it looks beautiful

Posted

Carrowinds???

Posted

We have done several Caribbean cruises in the last couple of years, and somewhere I want to go back and spend more time at is St. Maarten (St. Martin).

Posted

I have been to Jamaica and other islands but believe it or not I LOVED WASHINGTON DC...

I cant wait to go back visiting all the free museums checking out Arlington was special..

Posted

If considering a cruise, not mentioned often, but certainly awesome.............Pacific NorthWest area cruises!

Posted

My best was this past summer when I took my brother, who's soon to be deployed to Afghanistan, on an around-the-world trip. We first went to Turkey (which I've been to several times before), Thailand, Hong Kong, China, and then parted ways on the trip home as he went to Norway and I flew back to Istanbul for a bit before heading back to Charlotte. Next to that, and I would probably say Lviv, Ukraine during Easter. Lviv is a pretty magical place to be during the right time of the year.