Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inimicus

Best vacation you ever took?

46 posts in this topic

Tokyo, Austrailia/NZ, African Safari

Europe is overrated to me, because if you want an experience to remember you need to break out of the western cuture/comfort zone IMO. Australia is westernized but has amazing native wildlife and scenery is NZ is amazing. I also don't really enjoy water too much so islands (ie hawaii) are a meh to me never really been to them.

Egpyt would be cool never been there, so would Mount Picchu, it looks beautiful

We have done several Caribbean cruises in the last couple of years, and somewhere I want to go back and spend more time at is St. Maarten (St. Martin).

I have been to Jamaica and other islands but believe it or not I LOVED WASHINGTON DC...

I cant wait to go back visiting all the free museums checking out Arlington was special..

If considering a cruise, not mentioned often, but certainly awesome.............Pacific NorthWest area cruises!

My best was this past summer when I took my brother, who's soon to be deployed to Afghanistan, on an around-the-world trip. We first went to Turkey (which I've been to several times before), Thailand, Hong Kong, China, and then parted ways on the trip home as he went to Norway and I flew back to Istanbul for a bit before heading back to Charlotte. Next to that, and I would probably say Lviv, Ukraine during Easter. Lviv is a pretty magical place to be during the right time of the year.

• Topics

• And to think this guy made it through 7 rounds and not one team wanted him.  Thank God Gettleman was on his "A" game and signed him here. Amazing how talent can bypass so many scouts, coaches and GMs. If they did a redraft.   What round would he go to?  Round 1?  He's a solid of a Guard as any in this league.
    • you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though.