Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Steve Smith- "You're stuck with me"

55 posts in this topic

That works for me.... now all this organization needs to get this sh*t storm turned around fast (obviously starting with next season) so Smitty can be part of a Superbowl run or two.

If we get a new, legit deep threat and can move Smitty to the slot, it could rejuvenate him yet again and get him at least 3 more great seasons, at least 2 of which will result in Panther Superbowl victories.....I can dream, can't I?

1 person likes this

Oooohhhhh look, all the people that wanted him traded away 2 days ago are now singing his praises... Only on The Huddle.

1 person likes this

Oooohhhhh look, all the people that wanted him traded away 2 days ago are now singing his praises... Only on The Huddle.

I know there are a lot of alt accounts, but there are various posters with various opinions.

I know there are a lot of alt accounts, but there are various posters with various opinions.

Anyone that creates an alt on an Internet forum needs to get a REAL life! That's pathetic, seriously

I wish the Panthers could clone him and put 53 Smitty's on the field on Sunday.

#89 is a champion.

Seriously--get a taller, younger #1 WR and move Smitty inside to the slot--he could play 3 more seasons there effectively.