What about Stedman Bailey?

He's a winner.

#47 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

My favorite is corrdelle Patterson by far.

#48 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

My favorite is corrdelle Patterson by far.

Me too! The dude is so fast for his size. Like I said, he reminds me of a fast, fast, faster Dwayne Bowe. My second option is his former teammate Da'rick Rogers.

#49 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

What about Stedman Bailey?

He's a winner.

Pretty good but dnt need another small receiver.

#50 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Take either Patterson, Rodgers, or Patton in the 2nd.

Not sure about the 1st. It depends on where we pick and who is available.

Prefer to get Byrd in FA then go DL or OL in the 1st. I really like that OT from Texas A&M

Wouldnt mind Star or Hankins either.

#51 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,098 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Cordarrelle Patterson Tennesse, Jr. (6'3" 205lbs)
Comparison: A Faster Dwayne Bowe
Projected round: 1-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afFxvuAXnzU

Posted Image

#52 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

What??

#53 TruthVsComfort

TruthVsComfort

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

I really believe that we need #1 talent at WR within the next two drafts. But I wanted Blackmon last year and he has turned out to be "one of the least efficient WR's in the NFL."

http://www.nfl.com/n...bert-scout-says

Are the WRs in this years draft clearly better than the WRs of last year? As much as I believe we need a #1 guy with elite speed and ball skills, I do not want to blow a first round pick and end up with what Blackmon has become. I ask because I do not really watch much college football so I am not as familiar with the talent as many of you. Is Allen, Hunter, or Woods clearly better than what Blackmon was/is?

#54 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

I really believe that we need #1 talent at WR within the next two drafts. But I wanted Blackmon last year and he has turned out to be "one of the least efficient WR's in the NFL."

Are the WRs in this years draft clearly better than the WRs of last year? As much as I believe we need a #1 guy with elite speed and ball skills, I do not want to blow a first round pick and end up with what Blackmon has become. I ask because I do not really watch much college football so I am not as familiar with the talent as many of you. Is Allen, Hunter, or Woods clearly better than what Blackmon was/is?

I do believe that this class if receivers are better than last. College stats they may not be as good as Blackmon but in the NFL level, I think maybe Allen, Hunter and Woods can be better than him.

I do agree with you that we need to get a stud WR within the next two years. That's why I rather take Star or Hankins first, Lester or Jefferson in the 2nd, and wait for a Marquis Lee or Sammy Watkins in 2014.

#55 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,603 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

you also have to take into account of who Blackmon's QB is. i think this class has some potential #1 guys in it.

#56 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,235 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

I do believe that this class if receivers are better than last. College stats they may not be as good as Blackmon but in the NFL level, I think maybe Allen, Hunter and Woods can be better than him.

I do agree with you that we need to get a stud WR within the next two years. That's why I rather take Star or Hankins first, Lester or Jefferson in the 2nd, and wait for a Marquis Lee or Sammy Watkins in 2014.

So we're just planning on sucking next year, because I guarantee Lee will be gone before pick five....

#57 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

So we're just planning on sucking next year, because I guarantee Lee will be gone before pick five....

You can't have everything in one draft. When was the last time we filled all our needs in one single draft. You take your biggest needs in the draft (FS/DT) and try to develop them and fill the rest through FA.

WR would be an amazing addition but maybe one or two out of a draft will come in and make instant impact. Only AJ green made impact in 2011. Julio did well but not great like Green. Blackmon, Hill, and Jeffery aren't doing anything this year. Do you really think a rookie receiver is going to solve our whole offense next year? There's no AJ green in this next draft.

#58 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Maybe we should trade back and get one of these "Amazing talents" at the WR position in mid 1st.

#59 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

you also have to take into account of who Blackmon's QB is. i think this class has some potential #1 guys in it.

Gabbert has played a lot better than last year. You can't really tell that he was the same QB last year. He improved.

I was one of Blackmon biggest fan going into the draft and he's clearly taking a longer time to develop than I thought. But maybe not having MJD and other weapon on the offense played a role to why he's Lookin a lot like a rookie.

#60 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Maybe we should trade back and get one of these "Amazing talents" at the WR position in mid 1st.

Sure, why would you trade back and take one of them. You can't argue that theyre not talented. They'll be really good receivers but it's a process of work and development.

"amazing talents", funny bro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com