Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you had to live with one

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Option d is become a pool boy for a rich cougar....

Posted

Option B roommate got a "job" working for his bro in law. Did some odd jobs for his construction company but has been tasked with "marketing" a new "energy saving product" door to door. I lined him up some shifts at a bar my buddy manages just so he could pay rent this month...but if he doesn't start getting out of the house more, he's gone.

I have a nice big flat screen TV I like to occasionally veg out to, but I can't even use it because almost every waking hour, he's watching TV.

Posted

Better hope the cops never show up... Even if you don't partake, you're maintaining the dwelling...

I think you moved to Texas? I dunno what their laws are, but in NC you're guilty by association IIRC...

Posted

Make up a story and give them two weeks to move out. Tell them your sister is moving in or your girlfriend or whatever.

Posted

I have to live with a wife and two kids that eat all my food and perpetually destroy my garage. You don't even want to know the kind of crap I have to watch on my nice big HD. So, while you are not linked to your roommates by DNA, my advice is to kick them the fug out.

Posted

B...steal his pot, bang his dog, and kick the girl.

then boot them out and bring A in and tell him if he ever touches my poo, I'll break his fingers, one at a time

Fixed.

He will leave.

Posted

Well option B can't be clean with a poorly trained dog. I don't and won't live in filth. One way or another, the dog will be gone. It's up to the room mate if the dog is still living, though.

Posted

Better hope the cops never show up... Even if you don't partake, you're maintaining the dwelling...

I think you moved to Texas? I dunno what their laws are, but in NC you're guilty by association IIRC...

Yep moved to Texas. I know the laws here are stricter than many other states, but I live in Austin where the laws are more lax than the rest of the state. That is, if you get tapped by Austin Police and not the state police...

Posted

No job, no house. Sorry pal. Out.

Fact...I'm giving him until the end of November to find a job. If he's short on rent, he's got 2 weeks to get the fug out.

Posted

Fact...I'm giving him until the end of November to find a job. If he's short on rent, he's got 2 weeks to get the fug out.

But but but...my imaginary job is holding my check back for a week/two weeks. I'm gonna need more time than that!