Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

if you had to live with one

46 posts in this topic

Hell yes

Sure...

If you get a girl roommate...make sure it's no one that'd you ever sleep with...that complicates things too....so I'm told

Probably time to be grown up's and have a sit down with everyone.....not including the girlfriend.

Get some things on the table, either way you are going to piss them off.

Probably time to be grown up's and have a sit down with everyone.....not including the girlfriend.

Get some things on the table, either way you are going to piss them off.

Yea def...it's getting so annoying to have someone live at your house that is so ungodly lazy it makes you feel bad for them.

Option d is become a pool boy for a rich cougar....

Option B roommate got a "job" working for his bro in law. Did some odd jobs for his construction company but has been tasked with "marketing" a new "energy saving product" door to door. I lined him up some shifts at a bar my buddy manages just so he could pay rent this month...but if he doesn't start getting out of the house more, he's gone.

I have a nice big flat screen TV I like to occasionally veg out to, but I can't even use it because almost every waking hour, he's watching TV.

Better hope the cops never show up... Even if you don't partake, you're maintaining the dwelling...

I think you moved to Texas? I dunno what their laws are, but in NC you're guilty by association IIRC...

Make up a story and give them two weeks to move out. Tell them your sister is moving in or your girlfriend or whatever.