Photo
- - - - -

if you had to live with one

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#37 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Option d is become a pool boy for a rich cougar....

#38 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Option B roommate got a "job" working for his bro in law. Did some odd jobs for his construction company but has been tasked with "marketing" a new "energy saving product" door to door. I lined him up some shifts at a bar my buddy manages just so he could pay rent this month...but if he doesn't start getting out of the house more, he's gone.

I have a nice big flat screen TV I like to occasionally veg out to, but I can't even use it because almost every waking hour, he's watching TV.

#39 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Better hope the cops never show up... Even if you don't partake, you're maintaining the dwelling...

I think you moved to Texas? I dunno what their laws are, but in NC you're guilty by association IIRC...

#40 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Make up a story and give them two weeks to move out. Tell them your sister is moving in or your girlfriend or whatever.

#41 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

I have to live with a wife and two kids that eat all my food and perpetually destroy my garage. You don't even want to know the kind of crap I have to watch on my nice big HD. So, while you are not linked to your roommates by DNA, my advice is to kick them the fug out.

#42 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

B...steal his pot, bang his dog, and kick the girl.

then boot them out and bring A in and tell him if he ever touches my poo, I'll break his fingers, one at a time

Fixed.

He will leave.

#43 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Well option B can't be clean with a poorly trained dog. I don't and won't live in filth. One way or another, the dog will be gone. It's up to the room mate if the dog is still living, though.

#44 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Better hope the cops never show up... Even if you don't partake, you're maintaining the dwelling...

I think you moved to Texas? I dunno what their laws are, but in NC you're guilty by association IIRC...

Yep moved to Texas. I know the laws here are stricter than many other states, but I live in Austin where the laws are more lax than the rest of the state. That is, if you get tapped by Austin Police and not the state police...

#45 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

No job, no house. Sorry pal. Out.

Fact...I'm giving him until the end of November to find a job. If he's short on rent, he's got 2 weeks to get the fug out.

#46 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

Fact...I'm giving him until the end of November to find a job. If he's short on rent, he's got 2 weeks to get the fug out.

But but but...my imaginary job is holding my check back for a week/two weeks. I'm gonna need more time than that!