Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherclaw

if ya gonna blow up the team

128 posts in this topic

Bojangles is far superior to Popeyes. He'll, KFC beats Popeyes.

KFC is the most overrated restaurant in the history of America- the land of restaurants

KFC has fallen off....the one on hgwy 51 offers extra crispy that is usually extra soggy

I want him to start acting like a man

How many people do you know that are his age that act "like a man"?? Seriously, give the kid a break...

Cookout has pretty underrated chicken strips. The chicken wraps are pretty good also.

I went to a KFC in Prague. It was fugging weird ordering chicken strips and potato wedges from some Czechs that didn't speak a lick of English.

Cookout has pretty underrated chicken strips. The chicken wraps are pretty good also.

This is true. I feel like people sleep on Cookouts chicken strips, whatever that means.

Popeyes is great! The one in Greensboro on Pisgah Church rd is terrible though. Gotta go to that one on the interstate for the good stuff. Popeyes >>>>. As a college student, though, Mrs. Winners hits the spot because its cheap. It's only 2 something for a 2 piece dinner.

Damn, I forgot about Mrs. Winners. I'd take then over Popeyes too.

oh good god it's too bad i haven't had power for the last 48 hours because i would've destroyed this thread like hurricane sandy destroyed seaside heights