Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherclaw

if ya gonna blow up the team

128 posts in this topic

Chicken Trolls

My favorite chicken place is 'Mountain Fried Chicken'......mmmmm damn going to have to stop before taking the kids trick or treating.

1 person likes this

Don't eat Tyson chicken... I wouldn't recommend it. If you do, you should watch: "Food Inc." you'll never touch Tyson chicken again in your life

You know big chains like Bojangles and KFC use chicken from places like Tyson and Perdue.

The only way I know of to get chicken that was treated humanely is to buy it from Whole Foods where they have a rating on the quality of life the chicken supreme had.

1 person likes this

There used to be a Popeye's on South Blvd. back in the day. Before the dark times, before the Empire.

1 person likes this

East coast wings>>>>

East coast is awesome too...it used to be a lot better though, before the original owners sold the rights.

Best thread of the week!

East coast is awesome too...it used to be a lot better though, before the original owners sold the rights.

Damn... I'm surprised you knew that, glad to know I'm not the only one who pays attention to these type things. Can we be friends irl?! Lol

East Coast needs to stop overcooking their burgers in Kannapolis/Concord.

Damn... I'm surprised you knew that, glad to know I'm not the only one who pays attention to these type things. Can we be friends irl?! Lol

And look how civil everyone is being

Edit: this has to be one of the greatest HiJacks in huddle history... If not, then please share a hiJacking story from the past

KFC is terrible and too damn expensive!

I live in walking distance to the original one....the owners also used to own tanning salons called 'Eastcoast Tans'.

There should be a rule that really dumb threads get hijacked like this, no matter what.

1 person likes this