- - - - -

if ya gonna blow up the team

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#106 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

Tudor's Biscuit World. Zod knows what I'm talkin bout.
Someone mentioned Lee's. I haven't seen one since I lived in Richmond. They were awesome. Are there any in NC? I've not seen one here in the east.

There's a Lee's in Rock Hill.

http://local.yahoo.c...icken-rock-hill

#107 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

Losing breeds dumb ass post like this! We got to win damn it!

#108 LxDunn

LxDunn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Posted Image

Damn, that was funny as fug

#109 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,368 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

Ted's Kickin Chicken, the original was in Wilkesboro. Now it's called "Teds Famous Chicken Restaurant" with four locations; Wilkesboro, Pfafftown, Mooresville, and Winston-Salem.....

Anyhow, it's the poo.

#110 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

Ted's Kickin Chicken, the original was in Wilkesboro. Now it's called "Teds Famous Chicken Restaurant" with four locations; Wilkesboro, Pfafftown, Mooresville, and Winston-Salem.....

Anyhow, it's the poo.

I live in Winston...the only Teds in the county is in Pfafftown. But yeah, Teds is pretty bangin'.

#111 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

Cam is a champion, that being said, he needs help, in the players and coaches. We need to make some smart moves this off-season to get us some great WR's, O lineman, and a decent coaching staff. Get us some decent secondary and we will be contenders again.

#112 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

Cam is a champion, that being said, he needs help, in the players and coaches. We need to make some smart moves this off-season to get us some great WR's, O lineman, and a decent coaching staff. Get us some decent secondary and we will be contenders again.

Guess you didn't get the memo? The OP was SH!T, so this tread is now about fried chicken!

#113 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

Guess you didn't get the memo? The OP was SH!T, so this tread is now about fried chicken!

Fried chicken? Yum yum!!!

#114 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

damn its 1 am and i want some fried chicken

#115 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,759 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

I went to a KFC in Prague. It was fugging weird ordering chicken strips and potato wedges from some Czechs that didn't speak a lick of English.

I went to that one... instead of paper cups, you get like a 10 oz. glass

#116 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,759 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

And if you eat any fast food place, I think steroids and the humane treatment of your meal are the least of your concerns.

#117 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,667 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

I went to a KFC in Prague. It was fugging weird ordering chicken strips and potato wedges from some Czechs that didn't speak a lick of English.

yeah i've had KFC in peru and the philippines, and both times it was a little strange. at the one in manila i bought a regular meal and watched them toss a round white steaming something into a wrap and put it on the tray and sat down with it dying to plow into the biscuit... and then it was actually a ball of rice. i don't think i've ever been so disappointed.

#118 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,615 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Didn't know you could get Popeyes down here. Chick Fil A is my favorite followed by KFC, but Popeyes was pretty good when I had it before. Honestly not a fan of Bojangles chicken, love the biscuits though.

On the main topic, it's generally accepted there's a pretty big leadership vacuum in this team right now. is Newton part of it? Sadly yes, but in fairness who's there to teach him how to be a leader at the pro level right now? Anderson?

#119 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

The only Popeyes I know of in Charlotte is in the Concord Mills food court...and that's not worth it to me. I do prefer Popeyes the other chain chicken places around here though. Church's is pretty good for what it is. Bojangles in a pinch. I don't eat KFC anymore.

As for leadership on this team, specifically as it relates to Cam? I think he'll grow into a leadership role in this team just fine. It's clear he didn't come out of college ready to shoulder that ... but I think that's probably more the rule than the exception and I have a difficult time putting much blame on him for our decided lack of visible player leadership.

#120 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,970 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

My favorite chicken place is 'Mountain Fried Chicken'......mmmmm damn going to have to stop before taking the kids trick or treating.

This receives my vote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.