Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Serious" chance D-Will gets traded

140 posts in this topic

Posted

DW's fall from hero contract to trade bait is the fastest I can remember. Breathtaking fast.

Posted

a 4th and a 5th. Terrible trade by the Bills.. A week and half after being traded to the Seahawks Lynch went off for 3 td's against you guessed it the Carolina Panthers.

I don't think it was a bad trade. Buffalo was tired of Lynch and his off the field issues.

Posted

to everyone who say Deangelo has a huge contract- while big- its frontloaded, plus if we take the cap hit it really won't be that expensive for the team we trade to. Furthermore, while 29 Deangelo has spent his entire career splitting careers with someone. He is more like a 26 year old back in my mind.

I really hope we don't screw the pooch and trade him for peanuts. I won't lie, I wish Hurney was still here to oversee this one...

Posted

i think the question is in these arguments is this....

if a contending Superbowl contender that needs a good running back to have a legit shot at the Lombardi, what are they willing to trade

many teams are weak at RB giants, cowboys, Detroit, packers, NE, chargers that would greatly improve there chances in playoff games if they had D-Will . What are those teams willing to trade away to have a far better off chance of winning the Superbowl in the next 3 years(D Will's lifespan in the NFL most likely). This is where it would be most logical to see D Will get traded to.

let the biding war begin

Posted

Ik this would never happen but it would be sweet if we traded him for Randall Cobb

Posted

This board pisses me off now with these dumb ass posts...again Rivera and panthers said hes staying. Jeeeeesyus

1 person likes this

Posted

trade dwill for a washing machine, prolly get more use out o fit.

Posted

can someone please explain to me how the whole "cap hit" works if we trade him? i thought it would help us if another team is willing to take over his contract and it would relieve us right?

Posted

For PT, the cap impact has been explained numerous times on the forum. It has been explained in this thread and many others. Go back a few pages and start reading...

Posted

This is not going to happen. Any long time Panther fan knows this stuff doesn't happen.

Please just kill this topic.

Posted

And why is there no love for deangelo on this board? Personally I wouldn't be happy with a 3rd for him. He still has a lot left in the tank. Just need a damn doach

Posted

I dont think there is "no love" for dwill, I think people realize by dumping is contract we have moe money to sign a dwayne bowe or greg Jennings or use some of that $ to resign Ghardy