Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

164 posts in this topic

Posted

There should be a rule to week ban the dumbass that bumps old threads just to prove a meaningless point. Just saying.

2 people like this

Posted

That whole division sucks and the cowgirls are still a .500 team.

and RG3 is still dumb as a stump.

Posted

I truly believe RG3 is a one hit wonder who will never be the same. 

He should have been honored he was compared to Cam last year. 

Everyone (at least with eyes) knew he was operating on borrowed time last year. He's just not an NFL QB at this point (with out trickery, or leaning heavily on a run game of course). 

Speaking about that: Loved how even Gruden was calling him out, mentioning how he needs bootlegs, the pistol, play action, motion and sideline passes, and 'ultimately you can't survive that way'. You know when Gruden says that, he just doesn't see a future in Griffin. He even mentioned ('what you what you wish), if you bring a new coach; he may like Cousins!! Lol. 

Tell John Gruden!! Lol

shanahan will go before RGIII

2 people like this

Posted

shanahan will go before RGIII

That's what Gruden was saying. If you get rid of Shanahan, the new coach may like/want Cousins, 'so watch what you ask for' indeed. 

Posted

It's all good.

He dissed Cam in the media last year too and we played the Skins a few weeks later and beat their ass. Suppossedly Cam wispered in RG3's ear 'that is for calling me out in the media... boy" or something like that.

I loved it. Showed he is competitive and sticks up for himself, but he did it on the football field instead of on the media.

Awesome man just pull poo right out of your ass cool internet stuff you did right there

Posted

Was pulling for him tonight but still enjoyed that game tonight so much. He just sucks so bad and I love it.

Posted

That's what Gruden was saying. If you get rid of Shanahan, the new coach may like/want Cousins, 'so watch what you ask for' indeed. 

No, the new coach brought in will be brought in on the condition that he has to work with RG3 as his guy. It will be an interview question by Daniel Snyder. Its silly to think otherwise.

Doubt Cam said that, just based on body language

Besides Panthers won, no need to say a word

I heard cam actually gave RG3 his cell phone # after that game.

In other news... I really hate RG3. He's such a fake.

Posted

No, the new coach brought in will be brought in on the condition that he has to work with RG3 as his guy. It will be an interview question by Daniel Snyder. Its silly to think otherwise.

I heard cam actually gave RG3 his cell phone # after that game.

In other news... I really hate RG3. He's such a fake.

If RG3 had sense he would be calling Cam and asking him for pointers.

Biggest thing I notice form Cam is patience, he is a patient qb this year. Taking whats given to him by the defense. 

That is something I dont see from Kaep or RG3

Posted

Not sure why people keep calling RGIII mature. They way he us running his mouth on the media, he comes off very insecure and immature to me.

2 people like this

Posted

Not sure why people keep calling RGIII mature. They way he us running his mouth on the media, he comes off very insecure and immature to me.

Cam has never throw a team member under the bus.. Can RG Knee say that.  He is a NFL Darling. 

If Cam did half the crap RG Knee did he would be crucified.

2 people like this

Posted

Call me when he takes his team to the playoffs.

Not a fan of RG3 but he has taken his team to the playoffs

Posted

Cam has never throw a team member under the bus.. Can RG Knee say that. He is a NFL Darling.

If Cam did half the crap RG Knee did he would be crucified.

Agreed

Cam comes across a a big playful kid. RGIII cones across as a spoiled diva.

3 people like this