Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

164 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, if Cam said this last year, or hell, this year, he'd be slammed in every media outlet in the world. RGIII says it, he's "confident" or "speaking matter-of-factly".

I hope Cam fuging goes off come Sunday.

Cam+Steve>>Bob+Moss

Posted

Rg3 is the checkdown prince

it looks more like he only has one read on most of his passing plays to me. checking it down would imply that he's reading the defense and taking what they give him.

it seems like he drops back and is instantly unloading it to an area of the field-you don't see his head or eyes moving around like he's actually reading the defense as a veteran would. on the mid range and deeper stuff you usually see him lock on to one side of the field or one guy and then unload it regardless of coverage. it's working thanks to great execution and play design.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, if Cam said this last year, or hell, this year, he'd be slammed in every media outlet in the world. RGIII says it, he's "confident" or "speaking matter-of-factly".

so it goes

Posted

Can you blame him? Cam is an immature child who can't win games. Why would anyone want to be compared to him?

Posted

I think he does not want to be known as a black QB who can run but he wants to be known as a champion. I think he was breaking the mold that the press is trying to create for him. Nothing to get pissed about.

Posted

Can you blame him? Cam is an immature child who can't win games. Why would anyone want to be compared to him?

the nerve

Posted

Oh damn. QB's are the only ones responsible for wins? It isn't a team stat? Only the QBs get that credit/responsibility? Oh, ok. Didn't know that. Thanks for informing.

fuging idiot.

Posted

Talk is cheap, we'll see what happens on Sunday...

1 person likes this

Posted

Rg3 has only won three games, lmao. Big fuging deal. Fourth in his division.

Posted

I was reading this on NFL.com, really don't care.

Cam said some poo about Vince Young last year, wasn't a big deal.

I see this as a non issue. Media doing what they usually do.

Posted

Please don't feed the troll.

Posted

i loled