Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

164 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Super_Freak' timestamp='1351751754' post='1974660']
Lol RG3 has a lady. So far as i know, Cam does not.
[/quote]

So you think the guy who has to "pray for disgression every night" has trouble with the ladies? LOL

Posted · Report post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/01/teammate-tannehill-is-better-than-luck-and-rg3-more-like-brady/

Be nice for our team to be saying stuff like this, but......

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stirs' timestamp='1351788205' post='1974938']
[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/01/teammate-tannehill-is-better-than-luck-and-rg3-more-like-brady/"]http://profootballta...ore-like-brady/[/url]
Be nice for our team to be saying stuff like this, but......
[/quote]
they have been talking him up since he got here.

Posted · Report post

I hope we destroy them Sunday

Posted · Report post

Oh and I can't wait for MeAngelo to get 4 personal fouls when Smitty burns his ass

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1351770173' post='1974710']

Why? What has Cam done to earn respect? Why would RG3 be obligated to do so?

It would be one thing if he said "Nah, Cam is awful, I want to be compared to Rodgers."

He didn't. He just omitted Cam and said who he would like to be compared to. What has Cam done to warrant respect from competitors enough to be mentioned and complimented?
[/quote]

He rewrote the NFL record book...

Not Cam's fault no one wants to acknowledge he is a young QB and irregardless of how good he can be.....shouldn't have the load and expectations of an elite QB this early.

Posted · Report post

And what was the team record when doing so?

Posted · Report post

^ ^^^ Oh no you didn't???

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1351781493' post='1974850']
stats don't matter, only wins

derp
[/quote]

see post 103

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA' timestamp='1351788871' post='1974955']
He rewrote the NFL record book...

Not Cam's fault no one wants to acknowledge he is a young QB and irregardless of how good he can be.....shouldn't have the load and expectations of an elite QB this early.
[/quote]

This is true but unfortunately it has exactly no bearing on Griffin's quote. Griffin didn't diss cam - he said he wanted to be compared to the best. I'll bet you 10/10 QBs in this league who aren't one of the top two or three would prefer the same thing.

Cam is a 2nd year QB who is struggling in his 2nd year (for whatever reason) after a statistically spectacular first year. I support him, I like him, I think he's the future of this franchise, I think with proper coaching and leadership he will be one of those QBs that youngsters want to be. I don't think he's earned that right now and I don't blame Griffin one bit for saying what he said.

Hell this is only even a story because the media at large has a hard-on for showing Cam in a negative light whenever possible.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Someone needs to put this quote in Cam's suggestion box. Perfect bulletin board materia
For Cam. RG3 doesnt respect you, now come out and play your best game of the year and make him want to be compared to u!

Posted · Report post

I didnt take it as a diss, and had no problem with what Bob said. That being said, Cam needs to ball out and put on a performance in DC. And the team around him needs to step up the most. AND THE COACHING STAFF! It's been over a month, time to stop the got damn bleeding.
1 person likes this