• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#46 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

RGIII is definitely a rookie. He should understand that he's black, and thus he can't be compared to white QBs.

#47 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Do you think the Panthers will win 3 games this year? Be honest

yes.

Redskins
Chiefs
Falcons
Saints
Bucs

#48 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,747 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

I wouldn't want to be compared to Vick, Cam, Vince Young, or Warren Moon either. Compare me to the best. And btw, Rodgers can run.

Vick and Young I get, and Cam is an incomplete at this point. But why Moon?

Granted he made a lot of his yards and points in a gimmicky offense, but he was still pretty good.

#49 SmokeScreen

SmokeScreen

SHAKA NINJAs!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

And the Huddle "Ho Sit Down" of the week goes to RG3 & still Alice Smith

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,136 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

I fu(kn "HATE" that motha fu*ka RGmothafawkerbiT(ch3.

just wait who'll win the SuperBowl first. RG3 is so damn overrated.

#51 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,136 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

yes.

Redskins
Chiefs
Falcons
Saints
Bucs

YES! being realistically, we will can or probably will beat the Skins this Sunday, Chiefs and Raiders. But no way we're going to beat the Failcons, Saints, and Bucs. People think we're going to beat the Bucs this time around bc they got the first laugh in week1, but that Bucs team is too talented for us to handle. Great team and I see them making a strong push for the Playoffs.

#52 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Good thing he didn't want to be compared to Matt Ryan that means no playoff wins

#53 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

I'd like to add the Eagles to that list. We are so caught up in our own downfall this year we are missing their implosion.
I'll be at the game Sunday and nothing would be better then to see Cam put RG3 in his place and shut the media up.

#54 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Maybe RG is saying that he hasn't accomplished anything yet, that when he is being compared to the likes of Rodgers, that means he has done something....

#55 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

All that Mutha Fugga RG III does is go through his progressions, play within his system and hit the open receiver...

Who wants sh*t like that out of their quarterback???

#56 dlts20

dlts20

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

Skins fan here and I think you guys are taking this the wrong way. I saw the quote but havent heard it. Still, I have never known RG3 to ever be disrespectful. He may be a lil cocky sometimes but never negative towards anyone.

Im betting anything that he wasnt saying it like Cam is a bum or that he's as good as Rodgers. I think he was just trying to say that he doesnt wanna be compared to anyone but he hopes to be compared to guys like Rodges because that means he will have won a SB.

You can call B.S. on that but Im pretty sure thats what he meant. All he does is praise other players espically QB's. He even praises guys when they diss him so Im sure the quote came out wrong. I think he normally wouldve added that he bets Cam feels the same way. That they hope some day they are in the catagory & company of the guys with the rings

#57 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Uhhhhh RGIII did what cam did last year to Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel

#58 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Lets not overstate what he is saying like people do with Cam.. There might be more to the story. Give him a chance, just like we want with Cam.

RG3 seems like a nice dude. I hope we brake every bone in his body this sunday, but he is a nice dude.

#59 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

(RG3 requests to be compared to SB QBs) Media: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ain't he just precious?"

(Cam requests to be compared to SB QBs) Media: "JUST WHO THE HELL DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS????!?!!?!?!?!"

#60 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,891 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Who wants to be compared to the 28th ranked QB in the NFL? RGIII is up at the top of the QB ratings along with guys like Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Matt Ryan.

Meh, RGIII has made a lot of poo throws to pad his completion percentage.....he doesn't compare to an Aaron Rodgers.

I hope we break this kid in half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.