• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#61 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

(RG3 requests to be compared to SB QBs) Media: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ain't he just precious?"

(Cam requests to be compared to SB QBs) Media: "JUST WHO THE HELL DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS????!?!!?!?!?!"

Cam has already made this statement and the media were fine with it.

Some people on here just don't see rationally anymore regarding cam

#62 dlts20

dlts20

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Meh, RGIII has made a lot of poo throws to pad his completion percentage.....he doesn't compare to an Aaron Rodgers.

I hope we break this kid in half.

trust me when I say that is so false. He doesnt throw that many gimmie throws and if we had Garcon he would have a ton more yards

#63 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

Cam has already made this statement and the media were fine with it.

Some people on here just don't see rationally anymore regarding cam

he made statements that he would like to be regarded among the rodgers and mannings, yes.. but he didnt say he would rather be compared to them than RG3 or another player who hasn't won a SB, if he did, then show me

#64 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,220 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

I fuging hate the RG3 nickname. fug that acronym gets on my god damn nerves.

#65 salafi73

salafi73

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Uhhhhh RGIII did what cam did last year to Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel

Actually, Cam was referring to their work ethnic and the pressure placed on a first round black qb. “But I can’t sit up here and look at it like, oh man, my critics are racist. I blame JaMarcus Russell and to some degree Vince Young. If you have the opportunity to make that kind of money doing something you love to do, why would you screw it up? I’m trying to be a trailblazer. If Baylor’s Robert Griffin decides to come out, I want people to say ‘He can be the next Cam Newton’ instead of ‘He’s gonna be the next JaMarcus Russell.’” Griffin is referring to his play on the field.

#66 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Griffin throws three yard bubble screen pass, guy takes it 60 yards for a score....he's the best quarterback evarrr!11!1

Cam throws a perfect 60-yard strike, but the team settles for a FG.....why's he wearing that towel and scowling?????

Herp Derp Media

#67 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

Lots of butt hurt people here. So RG3 sets his sights higher than Hello Kitty. Rodgers happens to be the top quarterback in football. How dare Robert want to some day reach his level.

#68 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Lots of butt hurt people here. So RG3 sets his sights higher than Hello Kitty. Rodgers happens to be the top quarterback in football. How dare Robert want to some day reach his level.

It is hilarious, actually.

Only those slavering to crawl into Newton's jockstrap could possibly be offended by the comment.

Robert Griffin wants to be compared to the best quarterbacks in the game.

Cam Newton doesn't qualify. Not even close.

#69 dlts20

dlts20

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Griffin throws three yard bubble screen pass, guy takes it 60 yards for a score....he's the best quarterback evarrr!11!1

Cam throws a perfect 60-yard strike, but the team settles for a FG.....why's he wearing that towel and scowling?????

Herp Derp Media

another misconception. Please tell me when has this happened? He threw a 15yard pass to Garcon right in stride that he took to the house for our 1st TD of the season. Since then we get no explosive plays from any passes, let alone screens. Our skill position players are so average at best.

We are without by far our 2 best weapons in Garcon & Davis yet RG3 is still playing great. Im a Cam fan too though and thinks that he gets unfairly criticized. I dont get why people have to put down one to boost up the other.

#70 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,328 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

Caaaaaamm. Plus Cam's face doesn't look like acne had a war on it....and acne won.

RG3 will never be an entertainer and an icon with a face like that.

It's Halloween, but I don't think that's eye candy.

#71 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,220 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

For the love of god, on this Panthers message board can we please call him Robert, or Griffin, or Robert Griffin. RG3 is the most annoying fuging acronym-nickname in American sports history. Go to www.fatredskinlosers.com or www.racistteammascotbutwesayheritagenothate.com and call him RG3 all day, but spare me that crap on here.

#72 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,328 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

For the love of god, on this Panthers message board can we please call him Robert, or Griffin, or Robert Griffin. RG3 is the most annoying fuging acronym-nickname in American sports history. Go to www.fatredskinlosers.com or www.racistteammascotbutwesayheritagenothate.com and call him RG3 all day, but spare me that crap on here.

RG3 is easier to type, but I will consider Umeniora's initial nickname for him: Bob.

#73 CarolinaSock

CarolinaSock

• ALL-PRO
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

The insecurity on this board about Cam is just scary. Every perceived slight is just blown out of proportion. Every article praising Cam is viewed as the word of God, every article criticizing is written by a devil incarnate hack. Heaven forbid a rookie QB aim to be compared to the NFL elite rather than a 2nd year QB who is clearly not elite yet.

#74 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,220 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

All I ask is that you call him by his name

#75 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

The insecurity on this board about Cam is just scary. Every perceived slight is just blown out of proportion. Every article praising Cam is viewed as the word of God, every article criticizing is written by a devil incarnate hack. Heaven forbid a rookie QB aim to be compared to the NFL elite rather than a 2nd year QB who is clearly not elite yet.

What scares the crap out of me is other males talking about how "unattractive" RG III is and making comments about his complexion... I swear to holy god I have been watching RG III for the last year and a half like every one else and it has never crossed my mind whether he was "attractive" or not...

I guess that makes me....ummm...STRAIGHT...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com