- - - - -

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#76 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

Lol RG3 has a lady. So far as i know, Cam does not.

#77 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

RG3's girlfriend is ugly as dirt. I wouldn't hit her with Grit's small STD covered penis.

#78 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,084 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

I remember before the season, when a large number of you (Panthers fans) were beating your chests, while telling everyone within earshot about how Cam is elite.

Cam deserves a large amount of blame. He threw the ball into the ground with the game on the line. He fumbled the ball with the game on the line. He told everyone that his team has to come up to his level. He pouts and mopes. He throws coaches under the bus.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the kid is an overrated egomaniac with no leadership skills. What has he really done to warrant such nut hugging? If he won games, I would understand, somewhat. He hasn't. He isn't going to. When was the last time you saw a me-first quarterback leading his team victory, on a consistent basis?

I would take RGIII over Cam, every single day of the week and twice on Sunday. Every GM in the league would say the same thing.

Lease let me be the first to apologize to you.

Somewhere along the way, I think we may have given you the impression that we care about your opinion. Please be assured that we could fuging care less.

This us out mistake, and we are truly sorry.

#79 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

I don't have a problem with the quote.
I do question how smart it is to give someone as potentially explosive as Cam bulletin board material right before you play him.

#80 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

I don't have a problem with his comment,nor do I think that it was disrespectful in any way. Why would you not want to be compaired to the best in the league, in fact I think that Cam said something similar,in regards to who he would compare himself to.

#81 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

I think he was being honest and not trying to disrespect anyone. Why wouldn't you want to be compared to the league's best?

#82 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,640 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Bob could have paid Cam a little respect and said he'd like to be compared to a guy like Rodgers.

I honestly don't think he meant any disrespect by it (and frankly I don't care if he did) but it can be interpreted that way.

They boy genius needs a little more work on his media skills.

Regardless of what he really meant, I hope our defense interpreted it as disrespect and plans to snap him in half for it.

#83 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

Bob could have paid Cam a little respect and said he'd like to be compared to a guy like Rodgers.

Why? What has Cam done to earn respect? Why would RG3 be obligated to do so?

It would be one thing if he said "Nah, Cam is awful, I want to be compared to Rodgers."

He didn't. He just omitted Cam and said who he would like to be compared to. What has Cam done to warrant respect from competitors enough to be mentioned and complimented?

#84 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,081 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

Lol RG3 has a lady. So far as i know, Cam does not.

Rg3 has a wife who is ugly, Cam gets to have all the puss he wants and kick them to the curb the next day. Obviously, you've never been a playa.

#85 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

YES! being realistically, we will can or probably will beat the Skins this Sunday, Chiefs and Raiders. But no way we're going to beat the Failcons, Saints, and Bucs. People think we're going to beat the Bucs this time around bc they got the first laugh in week1, but that Bucs team is too talented for us to handle. Great team and I see them making a strong push for the Playoffs.

I've seen nothing from the last 3 Falcon's games that screams we got no chance against them. The Saints offense might be back but the Big 10 could put up 20-30 points on that defense. And I think we can beat the Bucs. I might be wrong. I don't care. Meangelo asked a question, and I realistically answered what I think our remaining wins will be.

#86 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,518 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

I've seen nothing from the last 3 Falcon's games that screams we got no chance against them. The Saints offense might be back but the Big 10 could put up 20-30 points on that defense. And I think we can beat the Bucs. I might be wrong. I don't care. Meangelo asked a question, and I realistically answered what I think our remaining wins will be.

Its the NFL and anyone can beat anyone anyday. But all seriousness, they're a rivalry team and we hate to admit it but you really think we can beat the Falcons? I'm not saying we won't be I see more of a close game which in the outcome ATL will again win in last sec.

Our D has played better consistently but with Gamble being in IR, this time I see both White and Jones having huge game for them. I don't think our offense will be as good as last time vs that D too.

#87 dlts20

dlts20

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

here is more of the quote. I dont think he meant disrespect:

“It’s like I tell people many, many times: I won’t be playing him, I’ll be playing his defense. So, have fun with the comparisons,” Griffin said Wednesday during his regular mid-week news conference.

He added:

“We do run similar schemes. There’s a lot of similarities. But, I’d rather be compared to Aaron Rodgers, or a guy like that: someone who’s won Super Bowls. You want to go out there and win, and that’s our biggest goal. It’s not about me versus Cam Newton, it’s about us getting the win, and getting to 4-5 going into the bye week.

#88 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,880 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Robert Griffin

#89 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Robert Griffin

Actually that's RG3's grandfather.

#90 wade

wade

cop a squat, cupcakes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

Caaaaaamm. Plus Cam's face doesn't look like acne had a war on it....and acne won.

Call me when he takes his team to the playoffs.

Dear God this place is embarassing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.