Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Cams presser 10/31/12

49 posts in this topic

We beat the fug out of the Redskins, I guarantee that the media, instead of asking "what went into preparation for this game" or "how does it feel to finally be on the winning side of things", they'll ask, "so, what did you do this game, as a player, that you didn't for 6 of the first 7 games this season?"

fug the media. fug every last one of them.

You dont win a game for close to 2 months and you expect the " media" to act like everything is raindbows?

the team is 1-6 and can't get into the endzone. there's very little reason for confidence right now and there won't be until they can get a couple wins.

he's acting like any normal person would in this situation. if he was acting confident and had some "swagger" going on he would get criticized for that. he's literally in a "can't win" situation.

Truth 3000

1 person likes this

A few wins would certainly help (it would help me too). I just hope someone in the FO in a high place, is talking to Cam, reassuring him that things will be better next year. In the end Cam has to belive we'll get better and the FO has to prove it to him. Oh and BTW Kris Jenkins is history.

He can do do interviews at his locker. Why TF does he do pressers?

Listening to him speak is brutal.

Exactly. Win a few games and he'll be the media darling again. That's just the way it works.

It is so sad that you even have to post this. I cannot believe how ignorant people are of what drives the media. They follow the winning team's QBs and harp on the losing team's QBs. This is especially true of the ones that made them look completely inept at their supposed careers.

The local media are such nimrods

I want to hear from the horse's mouth what he's learned about the pro-game, not about such irrelevant bologna

No winning vibe lol...people forget about how successful we have been in our short history, especially compared to other organizations.

We have been a very below average franchise overall though

lol because people love to hear about drama; i.e time The Golden Calf of Bristol and the pets. any kind of presser its obvious he thinks before he says anything, and he even says it himself. fuggin media tryin to start sensless poo. whats new?

For people who say he came to Loserville, sorry but a team that has the #1 pick in the draft, odds are it isn't a playoff team and probably won't be for years.

The reality is the Panthers took a chance on Newton when many supposed NFL pundits said he was a sure bust.

Cam is also getting $25 million for his efforts. More than all of us will collectively earn in our lifetime and that does not include endorsements.

My biggest complaint about the media is, why aren't you comparing Cam to Sam Bradford, Andy Dalton, Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert. Those are his draft class or close to it excluding Bradford.

Net, I chose to be hopeful that this is the worst era of Newton's career, that a new and good GM and smart hard nosed experienced Coach will come over here to help this team and this organization turn the corner.

...and also hopeful that the lessons Cam learns, both good and bad, makes him better.

Why not think positively about the future. JR has done what everyone has wanted, including me, he fired Hurney and he is taking this thing out of the incestuous 'hire my family, hire my friends' to hire who people like Ron Wolfe and Ernie Arcosi recommend. This, is the best move he has made since he owned the team.

...the reality for Carolina too, is they existed before Newton, they will exist if he leaves...same for the NFL. Hopefully, it never comes to that.

oh my lord that stare is petrifying.

frankly i can't blame cam for the way he treats the media. any soundbite they can get of him to take out of context they abuse. i believe it was malcolm x who said the media is the most powerful force in the world. it can make the guilty innocent and the innocent guilty because it controls the minds of the masses.