48 replies to this topic

#16 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

He sucks something awful at interviews though. I didn't like the answer to the no solution question. Its gonna get fixed, we will just have to see who is apart of it. If you aren't the solution youre the problem.

#17 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

The team is 1-6. We have no GM and a lame duck coach, and trade rumors swirling.

He certainly isn't the only guy on the team having a tough time, maybe that's a crazy thought here.

People deal with things differently, he will learn to not show it as much I suppose.

#18 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

When your a 1-6 football team that has lost 5 straight, your gm has been fired, you know your coach is next, just how happy are you supposed to be??

#19 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,623 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

When your a 1-6 football team that has lost 5 straight, your gm has been fired, you know your coach is next, just how happy are you supposed to be??

a ray of fuging sunshine!

#20 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,551 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

In related new, Marvin Lewis says he wants Andy Dalton to show more leadership. And yeah, he is 2nd worst in the league with interceptions.

But he does give a good presser.

#21 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Maybe he should just get fined and not show up to these conferences anymore.

#22 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,392 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

They'd criticize him about that if he did that. It's lose lose

#23 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

They'd criticize him about that if he did that. It's lose lose

"He isnt taking things seriously. He's checked out"

#24 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Cam with some thoughtful comments here.. He seems a bit dejected, but listening to him speak, this is a guy who sounds like he'll never quit on his team. I love his comments about getting back to having fun playing football.

#25 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,967 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

Cam seemed mopey. This does not bode well for the team. Last time I saw him acting like this at a Wednesday presser was after the Atlanta game. Then the Seahawks game happened. His behavior at this presser is night and day from him before the Atlanta game or before the Dallas game. He just doesn't seem confident.

He comes off more annoyed than pouty.....which he has appeared at every Wed one I can remember this outside the one after the bye. I mean basically he trots out there every week for reporters to find one sentence to turn into a story. That really is the only point currently.

I don't think Cam has confidence in the Panther organization.....and I do feel he believes he was sucked into Loserville. He played well enough he should of had a winning record with a average team and coaching around him last year.....now the coaching is worse.

All goes back IMO to Kris Jenkins' comments years ago....entire place needed to be blown up years ago. They only make tiny changes. From the fanbase to the team.....there just isn't a winning vibe here (Cam comments often on how contagious things are).

#26 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,534 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

He sucks something awful at interviews though. I didn't like the answer to the no solution question. Its gonna get fixed, we will just have to see who is apart of it. If you aren't the solution youre the problem.

ummm....that question itself sucked. that guy was asking absolutely horrible questions.

#27 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,392 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

He comes off more annoyed than pouty.....which he has appeared at every Wed one I can remember this outside the one after the bye. I mean basically he trots out there every week for reporters to find one sentence to turn into a story. That really is the only point currently.

I don't think Cam has confidence in the Panther organization.....and I do feel he believes he was sucked into Loserville. He played well enough he should of had a winning record with a average team and coaching around him last year.....now the coaching is worse.

All goes back IMO to Kris Jenkins' comments years ago....entire place needed to be blown up years ago. They only make tiny changes. From the fanbase to the team.....there just isn't a winning vibe here (Cam comments often on how contagious things are).

Good post.

#28 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hahaha,

Funny how Jenkins was one play away from winning a ring with Carolina, and only sniffed the playoffs a couple times with NY. Where is he now??

No winning vibe lol...people forget about how successful we have been in our short history, especially compared to other organizations.

#29 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,967 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hahaha,

Funny how Jenkins was one play away from winning a ring with Carolina, and only sniffed the playoffs a couple times with NY. Where is he now??

No winning vibe lol...people forget about how successful we have been in our short history, especially compared to other organizations.

Yeah, bc a run in 2003.....means everything after is all good, huh?

We have had flukey success.....that isn't a winning atmosphere.

Jenkins was far from perfect.....but he nailed the vibe in Carolina. Cam hints at it. Even Hurney did. Nice place to live, nice place to collect checks....but we don't have a winning atmosphere.

#30 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,727 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Jenkins had his own flaws.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com