Photo
- - - - -

Cams presser 10/31/12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#49 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

This board's population is going to nosedive if Cam leaves the Panthers. Whichever team he goes to will instantly have that team's message board population doubled and full of excuse-makers.

Just have to be honest. That's how it is. It annoys me that some people truly find no fault in anything he does, but it also annoys me when people blame him for everything and complain "because he didn't congratulate Murphy on recovering his fumble for a TD." Good God. Get a grip, guys. Cam's not perfect, and you won't go to Racist Hell if you say he's not perfect. At least I hope not.

A few wins and the vibe will change. The problem is the team needs some sustained wins to keep that good vibe, and many of the personnel we have are unfit to get us to that point.

We have a great nucleus with Cam, Kuechly, Stewart, Olsen, Kalil and several others. We should break the bank for the guys when their contracts run out and keep them while making sure we surround them with talent and not "it's OK to lose" attitudes like we have every other time we've "rebuilt."