Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North Korea conducts second nuclear test

32 posts in this topic

Posted

What are you basing this upon other than a strong desire to believe it to be true?

I suppose the fact the he is now testying rockets through the air and underground might just be the basis. Has a banner now attached to his flag that says "aint skeered"

I bet Obama puts his name on the board and all the UN folks put a check beside it. That will put him in his place.

Posted

I recommend you stop by your local big box store and go shopping for a sense of humor. Yours is broken.

Cough MICHELE OBAMA cough

Posted

I suppose the fact the he is now testying rockets through the air and underground might just be the basis. Has a banner now attached to his flag that says "aint skeered"

I bet Obama puts his name on the board and all the UN folks put a check beside it. That will put him in his place.

:lol:

I love it.

Posted

Cough MICHELE OBAMA cough

Meat, we're talking about humor- what are you doing in this discussion? :D

Posted

Geez-- will yall STFU and quit your "i will defend my favorite world leader sh*t".

Kim Jong Il, is a alittle ruthless tyrant.

AND DONT FORGET ON THIS MEMORIAL DAY that we still have over 35 THOUSAND troop just a stones throw from N.Korea

qft

Posted

Meat, we're talking about humor- what are you doing in this discussion? :D

Why you little.... :D

Posted

yeah i remember w saying the same thing..same old garbage.

Posted

reminder that the nk are probably cutting up dead human bodies to look like rabbits to hang up in their stores