Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fuggn "Cory Higgns"

15 posts in this topic

Posted

How I am not surprised that he made the team. GoD this dude is so bad. Another bad move bc the FO wanna keep one of their kid with a job. This is why we'll never improve. The rich keeps on getting richer and the poor just keep on getting poorer. Thank you ROD!

Posted

Lol Cory Higgins isn't a good player at all, but he isn't why the Bobcats suck. He's just one of those guys at the end of the bench that will never really play (every team has 3 of those guys).

Posted

We all know why he's on the team.

Posted

Yeah and I really don't think that the 13th or 14th guy really matters.

Kemba/Sessions/Higgins

Hendo/Gordon/Carroll

MKG/Taylor/Williams

Mullens/Thomas

Haywood/Biyombo/Diop

I don't see much PT for Higgins... although Dunlap did say that he is running an 11 man rotation, but I'd imagine that will be Kemba, Sessions, Hendo, Gordon, MKG, Taylor, Williams, Mullens, Thomas, Haywood, Biyombo with Carroll or Diop likely to occasionally get some burn.

Posted

We have the two worst NBA players in the NBA.

Diop and Higgins.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im not saying Higgins is one of the reason we suck but meaning that that spot could be have for someone else whos better and worth keeping. Instead the President of this team son coincidentally makes this team so he wont be working on the street. Im just tired of these bad decision by Michael and his buddies.

I mean look at the Denver Nuggets. You have George Karl, a very smart HC and one of the best ever in this league and hes not there giving away a spot on his team to his son (Coby Karl) whos been in this league for 4 years now. He could easily give a spot for his son, but being a professional and smart coach, he dont make stupid decision like Michael and Rod Higgins.

Posted

Im not saying Higgins is one of the reason we suck but meaning that that spot could be have for someone else whos better and worth keeping. Instead the President of this team son coincidentally makes this team so he wont be working on the street. Im just tired of these bad decision by Michael and his buddies.

I mean look at the Denver Nuggets. You have George Karl, a very smart HC and one of the best ever in this league and hes not there giving away a spot on his team to his son (Coby Karl) whos been in this league for 4 years now. He could easily give a spot for his son, but being a professional and smart coach, he dont make stupid decision like Michael and Rod Higgins.

Yeah, I mean I agree with ya and all... it's just that a lot of Bobcats fans overreacted about Higgins making the team. It would be nice if we could find a nice hidden gem to fill out the roster instead of the GM's son who has basketball talent, but not NBA talent.

Posted

He'll never see the court. It doesn't matter. I hate that people that have power in the organization bringing their kids on the team. There should be a rule against that. It's not right at all.

Posted

Yeah, I mean I agree with ya and all... it's just that a lot of Bobcats fans overreacted about Higgins making the team. It would be nice if we could find a nice hidden gem to fill out the roster instead of the GM's son who has basketball talent, but not NBA talent.

Higgins will not get PT and will not be a reason the Bobcats win or lose. However, the fact that he is on the team goes a long way in explaining why MJ is one of the worst owners in the league. His decision making is terrible. This is just another small example in a long line of reasons why he has epically failed.....Barkley is right.

Posted

Really guys, complaining about Cory Higgins? The reason the cats are bad because of missed draft picks and poor long term planning, not because of the scrubs they sign to fill out the roster.

Besides, its not like this team is trying to win a lot of games this year- if we replaced him with someone good, we would have to take pt away from the young guys and probably end up with a worse pick

Posted

"I'm rich bitch"

Sincerely,

Cory Higgins, NBA

Posted

The Bobcats haven't even tipped off this season and people are already complaining?