Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Fuggn "Cory Higgns"

15 posts in this topic

Lol Cory Higgins isn't a good player at all, but he isn't why the Bobcats suck. He's just one of those guys at the end of the bench that will never really play (every team has 3 of those guys).

Good post.

Every team has 2 or 3 guys who suck, and don't get any play(DNP's on the stat sheet). Higgins isn't the reason we've sucked.

Just another opportunity for posters to take a shot at MJ and the Bobcats organization. MJ hasn't been here long enough to be considered the worst. If MJ is the worst, then the guy we got running the football franchise in Charlotte is god awful.

Good post.

Every team has 2 or 3 guys who suck, and don't get any play(DNP's on the stat sheet). Higgins isn't the reason we've sucked.

Just another opportunity for posters to take a shot at MJ and the Bobcats organization. MJ hasn't been here long enough to be considered the worst. If MJ is the worst, then the guy we got running the football franchise in Charlotte is god awful.

Yeah Jordan isn't nearly as bad as everyone thinks he is. It's really sad that he is the butt of all bad GM jokes. I don't think that MJ even makes any basketball decisions anymore (and hasn't for a bit now). It's all in Cho's hands I believe. Although I think that MJ was on the MKG bandwagon and we did draft MKG, but he was just as good of a pick as anyone at #2.

Higgins still being on the team is proof that Cho isn't calling all the shots.

Not hating on Cory personally though, I have tons of friends who got a good job out of college because who their Father was friends with.