Photo
- - - - -

Rebuilding Plans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#37 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

First of all GFY. Because I don't agree with you thoughts doesn't mean I have the Hurney mentality. If you were around long enough you would know I was all for jettisoning the vets back when Hurney did it. You have no clue as to why they shut him down. Maybe it was in the best interest of him and the team to allow him to recover from the hamstring and the shoulder. As your massive intelligence should know a hamstring can linger for a long time. Maybe hurting the shoulder was enough to convince him to shut it down for another season. And while you didn't come out directly and say it.... you implied it " If he will not make those two concessions, then maybe you think about making moves." Stand by your comments you ***** troll don't wishy washy around. NEWBY

You didn't even mention his knee once in that long rant. What is it with the troll thing? Don't wishy washy around. That is otherworldly debating you are doing sir. As for newby, maybe there is a reason I have more pie than you out of far fewer posts. Calm it down internet thug.

#38 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

You didn't even mention his knee once in that long rant. What is it with the troll thing? Don't wishy washy around. That is otherworldly debating you are doing sir. As for newby, maybe there is a reason I have more pie than you out of far fewer posts. Calm it down internet thug.

F ur internet thug. So what do you really think I give a rat A$$ about PIE. Hell I can make a couple different stage names under different accounts and throw PIE. I don't post on this site to get PIE. I post on it to voice my GD opinion. I don't appreciate a$$ kissing wannabes labeling me cause you don't agree with my opinion.