• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

GreatestofalltimeCam wants a second chance

GOATCam  

233 members have voted

1. 1. UnBan GOATCam?

I say let him come back. Everyone deserves a second chance. He does annoy the hell out of me but maybe some of it is because I'm just an old fart!

I go missing for a couple of days and this happens. Why do I always miss the funny things that happen in the huddle?

Guest Bwood

I'm sure he has already made multiple accounts in fear of being banned from his precious huddle. It's not like that little kid has anything better to do with his life.

Just make him start all over, he was obsessed with his 50 slices of pie.

I'm sure he has already made multiple accounts in fear of being banned from his precious huddle. It's not like that little kid has anything better to do with his life.

Just make him start all over, he was obsessed with his 50 slices of pie.

Why u mad

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato

I voted yes. If you didn't ban posters for seriously & personally ripping into others in 2009 & 2010 just for not agreeing with them, then you shouldn't ban anyone for being annoying.

I do it the old fashioned way, I ignore just by not reading a post.

he repeatedly posted incoherent and awful posts in the gameday thread and annoyed everyone viewing.

With all due respect, you just described at least 75% of all the regularly posting members here. People are free to tell everyone who posts something they dont like to "go kill themselves" and they dont get banned. Reinstate this guy.

How can this garbage have more replies than a Steve Smith tribute thread posted by Zod?

*shakes head*

Explains BofA Environment