• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

and it only took a natural disaster in the economic center of the world.

During the primaries he wanted to dismantle it. Now he is making sweet love to it.

Not ready for prime time when these decisions effect so many.

#2 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,779 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

I am still on the Anyone But Obama Train. He had 4 years and has been a complete failure.

Since he took office, unemployment is up and median income is down. His whole Hope and Change was of no more substance than that 6th grader running for School President and promising better lunches.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

Yeah, but you voted for Bush twice and McCain...so where is the credibility on not wanting to put in failed policies?

All economic indicators for Obama are on an upward trend. Yes, unemployment is lagging, as it always does following a recession. My macro econ professor told me that back in 1994. He was just pre-apologizing for Obama though I bet.

#4 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,871 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

Is this like Obama and gitmo, or is it different?

#5 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Is this like Obama and gitmo, or is it different?

A bit different. Gitmo is a much more complex issue, FEMA a 3rd grader can understand.

#6 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

China had a natural disaster? Weird.

#7 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

A bit different. Gitmo is a much more complex issue, FEMA a 3rd grader can understand.

Haha not quite. You wouldnt be saying such things if you were privy to certain realities behind FEMA.

#8 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

All I can say is under Bush I got steady pay raises. We had a recession in 2001/02. The company I worked for laid off a lot of people almost included myself. Since we recoverd under Bush I got steady raises. The liberals took over congress in 2007 and Obama office in 2008. Since that time period I have had 1 half of a pay raise. Our company is still busy like wow but our prices are barely profitable unlike the Bush years where we made money and could get raises. Thus I prefer to vote Republican because it does in fact affect my pocket. These letters sent out by corporate heads stating that Democratic presidency could cost jobs is no joke and I don't take it as one.

Having said that I don't make a killing but Tax breaks on big business does equal more for me and about 100+ more employees so take that for what it is.

#9 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

All I can say is under Bush I got steady pay raises. We had a recession in 2001/02. The company I worked for laid off a lot of people almost included myself. Since we recoverd under Bush I got steady raises. The liberals took over congress in 2007 and Obama office in 2008. Since that time period I have had 1 half of a pay raise. Our company is still busy like wow but our prices are barely profitable unlike the Bush years where we made money and could get raises. Thus I prefer to vote Republican because it does in fact affect my pocket. These letters sent out by corporate heads stating that Democratic presidency could cost jobs is no joke and I don't take it as one.

Having said that I don't make a killing but Tax breaks on big business does equal more for me and about 100+ more employees so take that for what it is.

President's dont have control over the concerns you've spoken of above. It would be more accurate of you to blame the ups and downs on the Federal Reserve Central Banking system.

#10 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,693 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Haha not quite. You wouldnt be saying such things if you were privy to certain realities behind FEMA.

Is that where the teleportation pad is?

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Is that where the teleportation pad is?

Haha i love these kinds of comments...they say a lot.

#12 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

During the primaries he wanted to dismantle it. Now he is making sweet love to it.

Not ready for prime time when these decisions effect so many.

Where did he say he wanted to dismantle FEMA?

#13 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, but you voted for Bush twice and McCain...so where is the credibility on not wanting to put in failed policies?

Posted Image

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,693 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Where did he say he wanted to dismantle FEMA?

When asked about FEMA he said he wants to take power from the federal government and give it to the states, and even better, the private sector.

#15 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

When asked about FEMA he said he wants to take power from the federal government and give it to the states, and even better, the private sector.

But he never said he would totally dismantle FEMA. Never. Just not what he said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com