Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The presidential election depends on our game Sunday

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Redskins/Obama/High Draft Pick

Posted

Panthers/Romney/High Draft Pick

Posted

I'll take the Panthers, of course, and Romney because Obama will just sell us off to the little china men like he's been doing the last four years.. what a moron we have for president.

::::looks right, looks left:::: nope, still in America and no Chinese men in my house.

Posted

Im very passionate about politics as I am the Panthers and im a huge Obama supporter.. But if someone told me we would go 9-7 AND make the playoffs but Obama had to lose... Man i just dont know what I would choose. Panthers playoffs or millions of kids getting dropped from health insurance

Posted

::::looks right, looks left:::: nope, still in America and no Chinese men in my house.

Beware ! They'll be reaching in your wallet soon ! ! !

Posted

What has to happen for Obama and Romney to both lose?

Posted

Im very passionate about politics as I am the Panthers

Yet your ignorance is glaring on both. Interesting. Anyone who could be a "huge Obama supporter" after the 4 years we just had is nothing but a narrow minded ideologue and can not, under any circumstance be taken seriously. Im not saying the other guy will be better, but you dont deserve to keep your job after a dismal 4 years the likes Obama just put in.

1 person likes this

Posted

Win-Win

Posted

Yet your ignorance is glaring on both. Interesting. Anyone who could be a "huge Obama supporter" after the 4 years we just had is nothing but a narrow minded ideologue and can not, under any circumstance be taken seriously. Im not saying the other guy will be better, but you dont deserve to keep your job after a dismal 4 years the likes Obama just put in.

Really? The man before Obama took office damn near had us in a depression!! But you say the last four years were bad. It's called rebuilding Bush fuged us and now America is rebuilding. I can't support a man that wants to take away Big Bird.

Posted

Citation needed.

Just listen to the radio ads >_>

Posted

Because bush put him in a WONDERFUL situation to succeed, am I right??

Posted

LOL.

anigif_obama-makes-it-rain-with-surprise-9371-1236962397-4.gif