#1 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Good friend of mine has ties to Duke and his Uncle is an AD at an ACC school. Free tickets. Gonna get hammered at an awesome tailgate.

Anyone ever tailgate for a duke FB game??? I'd imagine it's probably like tailgating for a HS game outside Memorial Stadium downtown lol??

This will be my 3rd different college FB stadium I've been to in the past year and in November I'm headed up to the Horseshoe in Columbus for Ohio State/Michigan. I've probably been to around 10 different college FB stadiums in my life and I love ECU tailgates but I'd probably have to say Lane Stadium in Blacksburg has the best atmosphere I've ever experienced. fuging incredible

#2 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,860 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Its a great little stadium with good atomsphere. I've tailgated there once and had a lot of fun. Duke will need to bring their A+ game and hope Clemson comes out a little shaky. Still, the last time Duke was this good (1994), they were 5-0 when Clemson came to town in what was considered their first big test of the season. It took a blocked punt for a resulting TD to clinch the victory for the Blue Devils but they squeaked it out and moved into the top 25. I see them keeping it close. The atmosphere will be electric.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,429 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I wouldn't be caught dead on that stupid campus

#4 TheAmericanDream

TheAmericanDream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

Get ready for a good ole Clemson ass whooping.

#5 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

I love tailgating with friends and family and even though I will be surrounded by dookies I'm still going to have a good time.

One more reason why I'm better than the duke "fans" on this forum. I'm actially going to a duke game. Something most of then could only dream of yet alone afford.

#6 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Duke's fun just dont pass out as a Carolina fan unless you like having dicks drawn on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.