51 replies to this topic

#31 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

It's okay to be wrong Dpantherman... Just admit it and move on. The only one acting childish about this is you

Wrong about what? I didn't say he's going to be traded. The only thing I did was explain why I thought it was a good idea. And I have NEVER been afraid or ashamed to admit being wrong. Especially on the Internet.

And as far as being childish. If you honestly think telling someone to 'eat a dick' because you feel like you've won something, then you are even more childish and immature than I previous thought.

#32 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

It's okay to be wrong Dpantherman... Just admit it and move on. The only one acting childish about this is you

I feel like I should point out just how little sense you are making and how off base you are but I just don't think you would be able to grasp the concepts...

#33 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,754 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

"Y'all mad cause im stylin' on you"

-TCF

#34 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

To paraphrase the OP:

"We're the only team stupid enough to pay bank to DeAngelo Williams and couldn't sucker another team into taking on his dumbass contract!!

Eat a dik!"

#35 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

I don't care what ANY of you think. DeAngelo is still here, and alleged "fans" of this team thought we'd be better off without him.

Well guess what, you were all wrong. (That goes to anybody who thought he should have been traded) so if the shoe fits wear it.

I look forward to the next 10+ pages from those of you who want to bash me because I was the most vocal in not trading him.
Personally, I could care less about being right... Wanted what was best for this team, and I got it. DeAngelo is staying period.

#36 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,200 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

shut up

#37 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

shut up

Yes sir

#38 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

I look forward to the next 10+ pages from those of you who want to bash me because I was the most vocal in not trading him.

i created a thread stating he wouldn't get traded.

does that make me more vocal and right than you?

#39 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

I don't care what ANY of you think. DeAngelo is still here, and alleged "fans" of this team thought we'd be better off without him.

Well guess what, you were all wrong. (That goes to anybody who thought he should have been traded) so if the shoe fits wear it.

Personally, I could care less about being right... Wanted what was best for this team, and I got it. DeAngelo is staying period.

and when he sits the bench this year and gets cut this offseason (b/c no GM w/ a half of brain is going to have both Stewart and Williams on this squad).......and he is cut. The cap hit won't be better for us.....than simply getting rid of him for a pick.

#40 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

fuging trolls man. This is why I started sticking to the lounge

#41 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

I read trading D Will would give us 17 mill in cap space.. if thats the case. I say give him away! hes not even worth 17 mill with his current play. Rivera is a lame duck HC, why would he care about the future of the team? We will make trades with our new GM

#42 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Wrong about what? I didn't say he's going to be traded. The only thing I did was explain why I thought it was a good idea. And I have NEVER been afraid or ashamed to admit being wrong. Especially on the Internet.

And as far as being childish. If you honestly think telling someone to 'eat a dick' because you feel like you've won something, then you are even more childish and immature than I previous thought.

Here you go Mr smarty pants!

Go talk to the people that watch the tape and then come talk to me. DeAngelo is getting paid WAY too much. Stew is 26 years old. Do the math. The contract is terrible, and HE WILL BE MOVED.

He can obviously still play, but his contract will handcuff the new GM

#43 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Here you go Mr smarty pants!

That's fine. I legit forgot about it and wasn't about to go looking for it. Its not out of the realm of possibility that he isn't still moved, but yea I was wrong on that account. Hope you feel better.

#44 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

That's fine. I legit forgot about it and wasn't about to go looking for it. Its not out of the realm of possibility that he isn't still moved, but yea I was wrong on that account. Hope you feel better.

Thanks for being a man about it. Beef is gone.

I really don't care about being right honestly... You had some very valid points on why he should have been moved tbh...and it could have gone either way... I just didn't think that we'd get what he was worth due to his contract, and that was my main disagreement with you on the subject. I AM glad that we didn't move him, and do legitimately feel that he will continue to be an asset in the future. I have also been very vocal about the fact that he will restructure, which I still believe. He got 19 million last year... It's not about the money anymore for him.

#45 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

I could care less that I was right, and I'll start 50 more threads to prove it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.