#46 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

I could care less that I was right, and I'll start 50 more threads to prove it!!

I started 2 that had to do with Williams today...

And since we're in smack... When do you think that you'll stop acting like a little bitch. You're obviously mad that I was right and u were wrong. My point wasn't to prove I was right... But since you keep bringing it up... Yeah, I happened to be right, and you were wrong!

DEAL WITH IT

#47 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

I started 2 that had to do with Williams today...

And since we're in smack... When do you think that you'll stop acting like a little bitch. You're obviously mad that I was right and u were wrong. My point wasn't to prove I was right... But since you keep bringing it up... Yeah, I happened to be right, and you were wrong!

DEAL WITH IT

I made one remark regarding the Williams trade, and that was that if GB was willing to give us a 2nd round pick for him I'd take it in a heartbeat. How does that make me wrong? You are an emo child and I can't believe you have a kid of your own with the way you act. You call me a little bitch on here like it means something. Your wife cheated on you while you were deployed and the baby isn't yours. Get over it. I have.

#48 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,754 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

#49 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I made one remark regarding the Williams trade, and that was that if GB was willing to give us a 2nd round pick for him I'd take it in a heartbeat. How does that make me wrong? You are an emo child and I can't believe you have a kid of your own with the way you act. You call me a little bitch on here like it means something. Your wife cheated on you while you were deployed and the baby isn't yours. Get over it. I have.

Ha ha ha... I do remember your comment about the GB trade. In fact I even pied you on it.

My wife did not cheat on me and the baby is mine. You are acting like a bitch though.

#50 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,691 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

monsta 3

TCF -8

#51 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

This thread is more pathetic than a chihuahua trying to hump a big dog.

#52 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Panther on Panther crime?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.