Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAPantherFan

Is this a pickup site?

113 posts in this topic

Guys,

Seriously, let this thread hang around a bit!! I really believe that this could possibly a place for these kind of threads...or else why would they post these?

Bikinis...tatoos, etc. wow!

who me?

Sorry, this thread got boring. I thought I could stir it up a bit. :o

Yep, that one was meant for you. Trust me the older ones will look better as you get that way too. You can only stir me up in person. On line, you are good people.

The Tinderbox = A place to talk smack about politics and other boring things. If you just like to be unhappy, post in there a lot. No victory will be had there. You might think you won, then you log off and you get beat up on while you sleep.:)

Love Bo, the happy Moderator

OK whatever. I just went to our home page and front and center is a pick of a hottie with a tongue ring, yet I'm way off clearly.

OK whatever. I just went to our home page and front and center is a pick of a hottie with a tongue ring, yet I'm way off clearly.

Just because we appreciate scantily clad hot women does not mean this site is here as a means for hornballs to pick up chicks... though there are a few relationships that were spawned here

Damn it, I missed that one!

Just because we appreciate scantily clad hot women does not mean this site is here as a means for hornballs to pick up chicks... though there are a few relationships that were spawned here
Monkeybutt - 95O

FireNIce & ZCustom

Hawk & that sheep

This is a lounge topic......yet to be an a$$ I should move it to the Tinderbox.

It's true... I've been lurking around here looking for love for a while. LOLOL

Everybody knows my fiance Andy is flaming. So as a woman, I have needs, yanno??!

XOXO

Brooke