Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this a pickup site?

113 posts in this topic

Posted

I would be honored :) If I could, I def would. It would be nice to watch a live game for a team that can win :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted

LOL Black Widow..

Yes, thank you so much for gracing us here at the Huddle with your prescence. For a second here I forgot that we were a modeling site and not a football site. I could give a rats ass how much weight you lost. I have the right to voice my opinion about what I think about it. Just because I dont blow smoke up your ass like the other losers around here who run to any chick on a football website like a crackhead to a rock.

Thanks,

Joe

Oh and P.S. Thank you for the over 1200 outstaning posts in just over 2 weeks. Guarenteed quality there.

Posted

Other losers around here????? Oh boy here we go......... Good luck getting away with that one.

You have every right to your opinion. But why not keep it to a PM instead of sounding like an idiot in front of everyone?

Posted

let me throw out one friendly reminder....personal attacks are not tolerated on the huddle....and the line is getting very very close!

Posted

Other losers around here????? Oh boy here we go......... Good luck getting away with that one.

You have every right to your opinion. But why not keep it to a PM instead of sounding like an idiot in front of everyone?

Trust me sweet cheeks, there are plenty of others around here who argee with me, who just arent as vocal as I. And yes, I did say losers.....

Ive called people much worse.

Maybe I am being mean, but it just seems to me that you are screaming for attention around here and laying it on way too thick......get a fuging facebook or something.

Posted

Oh and P.S. Thank you for the over 1200 outstaning posts in just over 2 weeks. Guarenteed quality there.

nice edit there that you added... you haven't even been here long enough to appreciate what i have contributed. :nopity: :rolleyes5: :dita:

Posted

Trust me sweet cheeks, there are plenty of others around here who argee with me, who just arent as vocal as I. And yes, I did say losers.....

Ive called people much worse.

Maybe I am being mean, but it just seems to me that you are screaming for attention around here and laying it on way too thick......get a f*cking facebook or something.

sooo every other girl that has posted pics arent doing the same thing? Ooooooookay :smilielol5: We're just here to have fun and share what we look like. Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can pick you apart????

Just a thought.

You're not being mean, you're being down right idiotic.

PUT ME ON IGNORE IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE MY PICTURES or any other girl on this site for this matter.

Go look at your justin temberlake posters on your wall now.

kthnxbye.

Posted

nice edit there that you added... you haven't even been here long enough to appreciate what i have contributed. :nopity: :rolleyes5: :dita:

Ummmmmmm......Ive been here for like 3 or 4 years now. Had over 5000 posts before the server got smacked. So yeah..........

Posted

ooooooo what an establishment. Good for you "honey buns". You want a cookie?

Posted

How bout them panthers?!

Oh and did anyone see Bush dodging that shoe? Boy! That was somethin! :D

Posted

ooooooo what an establishment. Good for you "honey buns". You want a cookie?

Well I did, but you probably ate them all......

Posted

How bout them panthers?!

Oh and did anyone see Bush dodging that shoe? Boy! That was somethin! :D

:lol: it was a good game!

Well I did, but you probably ate them all......

Hell yes I did! I love cookies!