• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#76 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:50 AM

I think it says a lot about your confidence BW to post those pics and I see nothing wrong with wanting to post them. You are a pretty lady and it's pretty immature and sophomoric for some of the people here to make the comments they've made. I know some would say that if you post them you have to be prepared for comments like that but it makes a negative statement about the person who makes them.

I think you've been a good addition to the site and thanks for posting.

#77 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:55 AM

I'm just glad Brooklyn Decker's back.

#78 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:57 AM

That damn sheep got screwed on that deal.

WTF? Damned Jesterhawk anyway!:biggrinjester:

#79 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

I think it says a lot about your confidence BW to post those pics and I see nothing wrong with wanting to post them. You are a pretty lady and it's pretty immature and sophomoric for some of the people here to make the comments they've made. I know some would say that if you post them you have to be prepared for comments like that but it makes a negative statement about the person who makes them.

Amen to that! Mush speaks for me on this one!

#80 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

Personally im tired of seeing that Black Widow chick flaunt her flabby ass all over the site....

If yall think she is hot, you really need to get out more.

Dude, are you on the pipe? You must like smoking........stuff.

#81 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for say'n it nicely Mush, cuz personally... I'd not have been so nice about it.

She is a Great Addition to the site.

#82 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:23 AM

I posted myself in boxers on the pre-haxxxored version.

The only thing I got was E9 telling me to cover myself and a drooly emoticon from Jase.

I think it was a pity emoticon.

Ah well, you do what you can.

#83 Black Widow

Black Widow

adios

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

Amen to that! Mush speaks for me on this one!

Dude, are you on the pipe? You must like smoking........stuff.

Thanks for say'n it nicely Mush, cuz personally... I'd not have been so nice about it.

She is a Great Addition to the site.

YOU guys are the reason I keep coming back. You guys are so nice and tell it like it is.

Mush that was awesome of you and a total confidence booster. I am prepared for comments like that, but for someone to just flat out say it in a thread is totally different. People should have the courage to come to me first if they have a problem with me instead of making themselves out to be a fool.

Hawk, you're the coolest :D

Alverez, you got me to this site. Thank you! I do what I can to have fun here. :)

Cookin, you have good eyesight. :lol:

#84 Carolinaguy

Carolinaguy

Native Charlottean

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:35 AM

BW can we fly you in for a tailgate for the playoffs?

#85 Black Widow

Black Widow

adios

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:46 AM

I would be honored :) If I could, I def would. It would be nice to watch a live game for a team that can win :lol: :lol: :lol:

#86 joemac

joemac

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:48 AM

LOL Black Widow..

Yes, thank you so much for gracing us here at the Huddle with your prescence. For a second here I forgot that we were a modeling site and not a football site. I could give a rats ass how much weight you lost. I have the right to voice my opinion about what I think about it. Just because I dont blow smoke up your ass like the other losers around here who run to any chick on a football website like a crackhead to a rock.

Thanks,

Joe

Oh and P.S. Thank you for the over 1200 outstaning posts in just over 2 weeks. Guarenteed quality there.

#87 Black Widow

Black Widow

adios

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:51 AM

Other losers around here????? Oh boy here we go......... Good luck getting away with that one.

You have every right to your opinion. But why not keep it to a PM instead of sounding like an idiot in front of everyone?

#88 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:52 AM

let me throw out one friendly reminder....personal attacks are not tolerated on the huddle....and the line is getting very very close!

#89 joemac

joemac

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

Other losers around here????? Oh boy here we go......... Good luck getting away with that one.

You have every right to your opinion. But why not keep it to a PM instead of sounding like an idiot in front of everyone?

Trust me sweet cheeks, there are plenty of others around here who argee with me, who just arent as vocal as I. And yes, I did say losers.....

Ive called people much worse.

Maybe I am being mean, but it just seems to me that you are screaming for attention around here and laying it on way too thick......get a fuging facebook or something.

#90 Black Widow

Black Widow

adios

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

Oh and P.S. Thank you for the over 1200 outstaning posts in just over 2 weeks. Guarenteed quality there.

nice edit there that you added... you haven't even been here long enough to appreciate what i have contributed. :nopity: :rolleyes5: :dita:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.