Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why didn't we make any moves?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought we were suppose to be cutting and trading mode,WTF Blow it up.Am I the only Panther fan mad as *** right now?

Posted

No, I thought it would be intelligent to make some moves to attempt to ease the cap next year. I mean, we are 1-6, appearantly this squad is not good enough to not be ranked last in the NFL.

Lets just keep everyone where there at. It has all been bad coaching and bad luck........

Posted

I'm more upset that our beat writers were giving non-stories about non-trades instead of getting updates on LaFell and Gettis...

Posted

Because we don't have a GM?

4 people like this

Posted

it the panthers.

you already know the answer.

Posted

You were "thinking" and the thought of trading players without a GM crossed your mind? Maybe you should do less thinking.

Posted

Because we're the Panthers

We don't do things that would make the team better, we just sit on our hands

Posted

I would have been more upset about a bunch of reactionary moves that may not be to the liking of our next G.M.

1 person likes this

Posted

Two reasons:

1) No GM as said by others

2) We didn't have anyone that other teams thought brought good value to them, or at least, not enough to meet the Panthers' demands.

1 person likes this

Posted

We will wait till next year cut Williams and get nothing in return, its the Panther Way

Posted

Lets sign everyone on the team to max contract extensions!!!! No reprocusions to doing that!!!

This is why we can't have nice things......

Posted

I never execpeted any moves. Most of what we were hearing was just speculation in the media and people on here making misleading thread tittles about trades. lol