Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Cam, Luck, RG3 RANT

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I've been hearing all damn week long on the National media how great Luck and RG3 are and how Cam has Fallen apart.

is there something I'm missing, Cam hasn't been terrible and I wouldn't call his season too much other then a sophomore slump.

and why is the media saying how much better RG3 and Luck will be compared to him?

Cam destroyed all rookie QB records last year, and as far as I know neither of these guys have gotten close yet to what Cam did last year.

and who's to say that these guys aren't going to go through the same thing?

the QB playing the best in the NFL right now is Matt Ryan and he stunk his sophomore year in the NFL, and this is a know thing to have happen, and instead of sports broadcasters talking about him just hitting his sophomore slump, they talk about how he's hit his ceiling? wtf am I missing outside of these guys playing in bigger more established markets???

end angry fan post

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the "media"claimed that Cam would be a disaster once he started playing with the big boys... when he shredded those records in 2011, he made them look bad.... now they are getting their payback

2 people like this

Posted

Matt Ryan now has two #1 receivers...why I'm leaning our first round pick towards a WR (Keenan Allen). I think this would do huge things for Cam's progression.

1 person likes this

Posted

the nfl is about what have you done for me lately, and luck has the colts in line for a playoff spot, and rg3 doesn't come off as cocky as cam does.

Posted

nwCvM.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the "media"claimed that Cam would be a disaster once he started playing with the big boys... when he shredded those records in 2011, he made them look bad.... now they are getting their payback

Hammer meet nail

Posted

fug em, fug em. Even if they celibate! First take made me want to vomit today. But they were slobbin Cam last year.

Posted

whine whine whine whine... stop being mean to Cam.

This board is dildos.

Posted

This board is dildos.

Then logout.

1 person likes this

Posted

This board is dildos.

to some extent I couldn't care less, but when they bash a panther unfairly I take it personal
1 person likes this

Posted

At this rate, both rookie QBs (Luck, RGIII), could have more wins in their rookie season than Cam does in 2 seasons.

Posted

I know you hate to hear it, but until Cam gets a decent O-line and receivers other than Smitty, he will struggle. On a better note, look for Cam to play lights out next year. Cam is playing right now how some other current Super Bowl winners were playing their second year. Time is something most do not want to hear, but it will come......