Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Wins Have To Come... Guys Are Working Hard" - Gross

28 posts in this topic

Posted

All I get out of these vids is Mike Craft is one big mofo. Greg Hardy looked like a stick next to him.

I guarantee you could cut Craft in half at the waist and the top half of his body would still weigh more than most normal people.

Posted

I know what it says, that the coach hasn't lost the locker room.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am happy to see it and I hope they kick ass the rest of the way.

Somehow this organization needs to figure out how to start out strong at the begining of the season.

Seems like more often than not, the Panthers only get it together once the season is half over.

Posted

I know what it says, that the coach hasn't lost the locker room.

i hope not.

i hope that rivera helps get this team turned around and that he stays.

i don't expect it, but i hope it.

i really don't want to see the team dismantled again and have to go through another rebuilding process. i want the new GM to be the only real needed change this offseason.

the team needs to have good morale going forward. another dismantling and rebuild could have very negative effects and there's no gaurantee that the next crew coming in will be any better than the one we have.

Posted

Who cares

I would hope that you and everyone else who spends most of their days discussing the team here would care....or why would you be here?

Posted

They just have to learn how to finish. We've had the lead late in all, but one game. If we could've finished strong on just half of our losses we'd be sitting at 4 & 3. Its really shocking how close we've been to winning games, just to see them slip away....and we had the same problem last season. In two seasons we've lost a total of 12 games by 7 or fewer...somethings got to give!

1 person likes this

Posted

I would hope that you and everyone else who spends most of their days discussing the team here would care....or why would you be here?

Beyond the happiness of finally seeing them show up for once, a win at this point is, well, pointless.

Posted

Herm Edwards 'You play to win the game'.

We see what happened to him...

Posted

Beyond the happiness of finally seeing them show up for once, a win at this point is, well, pointless.

Wins are anything but pointless.

All we've talked about for weeks is the losing mentality that has permeated the team for the last few years. The only way to turn that around is with wins. Think about draft position in week 15. Wins need to come now.

Posted

Wins are anything but pointless.

All we've talked about for weeks is the losing mentality that has permeated the team for the last few years. The only way to turn that around is with wins. Think about draft position in week 15. Wins need to come now.

I have a strange feeling they're going to win this weekend. I'm probably wrong but whatever.

Posted

I have a strange feeling they're going to win this weekend. I'm probably wrong but whatever.

I do too. Actually, I think they're about to go on a roll, largely because of the change in offensive playcalling and the improved D.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Posted

I do too. Actually, I think they're about to go on a roll, largely because of the change in offensive playcalling and the improved D.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

They have refined the act of disappointing their fanbase down to a science.