Photo
- - - - -

The real reason why the media hates Cam.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

So why doesn't the media hate Tom Brady?

Because of his canned responses and support for the team and coaching.Cam should take notes

#32 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

Man I hate the offsea...wait, what month is it? :unsure:

I was just thinking the same thing.

But really, isn't it the offseason now in a sense?

#33 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Because of his canned responses and support for the team and coaching.Cam should take notes

Cam cant act like Tom Brady, hes not white. If Cam yells at his linemen or cusses out his QB coach on the sideline after throwing an INT in the ebd zone, no one will praise him for it or dismiss it as leadership. Cam needs to act like Cam and help us win some games. The rest will work itself out.

#34 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

Cam cant act like Tom Brady, hes not white

Its not a race thing.

Brady gets away with it because of the rings on his finger. Not because the color of his skin.

Young QB's are under the microscope. Ryan Leaf and Derek Anderson were both blasted by the media for their behavior, warranted or not.

How a new QB deals with the league is a story the media likes to follow. They like it even more if they can put a negative spin on it and get more article views.

#35 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

They really hate him because he's black and doesn't try to act like some house ******

Posted Image

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,955 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Cam cant act like Tom Brady, hes not white.

Where's rodeo?

I need for him to tell us yet again how KT NEVER is the one who brings up race in a discussion.

fuging idiots.

#37 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,620 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Cam cant act like Tom Brady, hes not white. If Cam yells at his linemen or cusses out his QB coach on the sideline after throwing an INT in the ebd zone, no one will praise him for it or dismiss it as leadership. Cam needs to act like Cam and help us win some games. The rest will work itself out.

Thats like me saying Ron Rivera cannot pull off an interview like Tony Dungy because he is Hispanic.

You are a racist.

#38 leaf

leaf

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

What if he is just the QB version of Anna Kournikova ?????? All about the smiles and the fashions.

Posted Image

(( Note, I don't think so, I was just looking for an excuse to post the pic ))

#39 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

any NFL player that comes into the league with a track record like Cam had is going to be hated.

There's just too many college football fans (that also have pro teams) that hate him.

some of the one's I know have a default setting.................he's a liar and a thief and so is his daddy.

#40 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

Its not a race thing.

Brady gets away with it because of the rings on his finger. Not because the color of his skin.

Young QB's are under the microscope. Ryan Leaf and Derek Anderson were both blasted by the media for their behavior, warranted or not.

How a new QB deals with the league is a story the media likes to follow. They like it even more if they can put a negative spin on it and get more article views.

Not just young QB's. Jay Cutler is never brought up in conversation without his attitude being brought into the equation. Sure Cam is getting a bit of it now, but it has followed Cutler his whole career and rightfully so.

#41 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,837 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

I was under the impression that most members of the media are pissy because Cam blew up last year and remembered how they had treated him during his time at Auburn. Instead of going out on a media blitz, he turned down a lot of interviews and kept on performing. Now that he's not getting the pretty statistics (or those all important W's) they can take shots at him.

Also, it's absolutely vile that KT is still allowed to post his hate-mongering filth. Shame on those in charge for not sweeping that trash out of here as he should have been a long time ago. It makes no sense that GOATCam gets banned for being obnoxious, but this bigot doesn't? Who is he blowing at the top to still be posting here? It's got to be a white dude seeing as how salty he gets.

#42 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

i needed a good laugh, thanks huddle>

TGIF

#43 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

White privelege exists at NFL QB. Banning KT or acting like hes the only one who sees it is laughable. Stop giving guys passes and maybe you wont hear about it more. Cam will never be able to yell at lineman or throw teammates under the bus like Peyton or Brady.

#44 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

White privelege exists at NFL QB.

Probably so, just not in this discussion. The media is not out and after cam because of his skin color. Any reasonable person can see that.

#45 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

winning cures everything...esp. winning rings.

cam has a strong personality and hasn't been pandering to the media.

the only thing the media loves more than slobbering all over some big winning player is tearing down someone that is struggling. they love kicking a dog while it's down.

once cam starts winning the media will be drooling all over him again. they are among the most fickle bitches on the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com