65 replies to this topic

#31 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,470 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

I love how Pantherclaw is angered because of the lack of praise of this shitty thread, on a topic that has already been discussed countless times.

At least try to be original.

#32 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

Is that why it's getting such a great response?

:D

Being popular equals more truthful?

Then you are the most ignorant motherfugger to walk the earth..

#33 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Anoher idiot that expects superbowls, from a losing season?

HELL YEAH!!!..

Enough said.

Did you see my other post?? When did I ever mention Super Bowl???

#34 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Then speak what you mean.....

It's not.difficult.

#35 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,470 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Being popular equals more truthful?

Then you are the most ignorant motherfugger to walk the earth..

Who said anything about being popular lol, wtf?

Making a good thread has nothing to do with popularity.

#36 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

It's not.difficult.

Next time instead of honest opinion, just say agree with me or I will troll every other comment.

#37 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,470 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

It's not.difficult.

Or maybe you could actually comprehend what he meant.....

It isn't that difficult.

#38 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Amazing, that y'all are being thw.most judgemental,.without offering much substance.

Maybe the morning crew has more to offer.

#39 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,501 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

Many do not understand why this team only seems to really buckle down and get serious when we've already dug a hole so deep we can't get out of it.

This^

I am happy that they are still fighting for any wins they can get, so the least I can do is support their efforts to improve. I'm puzzled as to why it always seems to take the Panthers longer to "put it all together" than many of the other teams.

Would the Panthers do better to conduct preseason training at an indoor training facility rather than continuing to train in the hot SC summer sun? We seem to almost always start out slow and experience a lot of season ending injuries early on. Could it be in part due to the extreme preseason training conditions having a negative effect on the players?

Could be grasping at straws here, but it does seem like a definate pattern.

#40 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

This^

I am happy that they are still fighting for any wins they can get, so the least I can do is support their efforts to improve. I'm puzzled as to why it always seems to take the Panthers longer to "put it all together" than many of the other teams.

Would the Panthers do better at an indoor training facility than continuing to train in the hot SC summer sun? We seem to start out slow almost every year and experience a lot of season ending injuries early on. Could it be in part due to the extreme preseason training conditions?

Could be grasping at straws, but it does seem like a pattern.

it's more mental/execution IMO.

#41 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Pantherclaw needs to be taken into the back room and spanked by the huddle's belt for this stupid thread

Paint that back porch red boy yerhaw

#42 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,501 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

Yeah, agreed, but we seem to have a lot of early season ending injuries and we're slow getting out of the gate regardless of who the coaches or players are almost every year.

I am pretty sure I'm just getting desperate for answers at this point.

#43 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,854 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

No.

The players tend to execute their flawed gameplans flawlessly.

One example: The soft zone coverage against the Bears was a direct response to what happened at the end of the Falcons game. Both losses, but only against the Falcons can a player be blamed. Against the Bears, they played a perfect soft zone. Against the Seahawks, the Seahawks defense knew exactly what the Panthers would run; hell, my seats were in the west endzone (opposite side of the field) and I knew what the Panthers were going to do. The fact that Hartsock even got open on the play is a small miracle in itself.

The issue is coaching. How many times have we left points on the field at the end of the first half? How many times has the opposing kicker kicked the game winning fieldgoal while we still had timeouts? How many times have we needed to kill some clock, but call a pass play on third and short? All of these stupid decisions come back to haunt us every week. Ron Rivera doesn't have the killer instinct to be a successful head coach in the NFL.

The players have talent. Everybody knows they have talent. Even the contenders don't sleep on the bottom dwellers in the NFL. Every team is full of talent. But not every team utilizes its talent. The Panthers are one of those teams.

But as far as heat and injuries in the preseason - every team has them. Some more serious than others (Korey Stringer), but proper acclimatization can also fall on the coaches.

#44 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Pantherclaw needs to be taken into the back room and spanked by the huddle's belt for this stupid thread

Paint that back porch red boy yerhaw

bring it...or shut the fug up tough guy

#45 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

No.

The players tend to execute their flawed gameplans flawlessly.

One example: The soft zone coverage against the Bears was a direct response to what happened at the end of the Falcons game. Both losses, but only against the Falcons can a player be blamed. Against the Bears, they played a perfect soft zone. Against the Seahawks, the Seahawks defense knew exactly what the Panthers would run; hell, my seats were in the west endzone (opposite side of the field) and I knew what the Panthers were going to do. The fact that Hartsock even got open on the play is a small miracle in itself.

The issue is coaching. How many times have we left points on the field at the end of the first half? How many times has the opposing kicker kicked the game winning fieldgoal while we still had timeouts? How many times have we needed to kill some clock, but call a pass play on third and short? All of these stupid decisions come back to haunt us every week. Ron Rivera doesn't have the killer instinct to be a successful head coach in the NFL.

The players have talent. Everybody knows they have talent. Even the contenders don't sleep on the bottom dwellers in the NFL. Every team is full of talent. But not every team utilizes its talent. The Panthers are one of those teams.

But as far as heat and injuries in the preseason - every team has them. Some more serious than others (Korey Stringer), but proper acclimatization can also fall on the coaches.

dispite the coaching the team has been in position to win each of the last three games.

Lay that on coaching if uou want... Ive watch enough replays of the games to know otherwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com