Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Election Night Predictions

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Mine came up this way:

Romney 296

Obama 242

Besides NC, FL, VA, I gave Romney OH, WI, IA, and one in Maine

Oh this is going to be funny

Posted

I fully expect Obama to win again.

There are just too many Americans who don't pay taxes, are getting gov't entitlements, and don't want that to change....especially when all of them expect someone else to foot the bill.

Why would they every NOT vote Democrat.

Which is outweighed by the 56% of Americans who have anti black sentiments.

Posted

did they ever figure out the # of racist whites who did vote for Obama in the last election?

Obama wins going away. His record speaks for itself to the point where he just had to do some window dressing for a few more votes on Letterman, MTV, The View, Law and Order and I think he also made an appearance on Bar Rescue. Which really made sense because he is a beer guy.

Posted

Beer guy > Drinks the blood of the poor guy

Posted

Which is outweighed by the 56% of Americans who have anti black sentiments.

Or the 95% of african americans who have anti white sentiments....what is your point?

There are MANY people who are voting for Obama BECAUSE he is black.....just like there are MANY people who are not voting for Obama BECAUSE he is black.

I don't like the guy because I do not agree with his policies.

Posted

Romney wins without Ohio by getting Pensyltucky?

It could happen.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=bdOe

Posted

i just knew the dems would find a way to take credit for Ohio bouncing back as opposed to the rep gov. lol. ahh, politicians are more slimyier than boiled okra

Posted

Election fraud wins it for Romney.

I1jPA.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

http://washingtonexaminer.com/barone-going-out-on-a-limb-romney-wins-handily/article/2512470#.UJRx6IY_Kq8

Karl Rove who called it by like 140 electoral votes for Obama last time also calls it for Romney this time 51-48%

Who knows as stuff is all over the park. I don't think anyone here knows, that is why we are doing our best guess like the draft.

Those who act like they know are just shooting off their mouths.

Posted

Election fraud wins it for Romney.

Unlikely since most of the voting machines are built by a company owned by Obama's buddy Warren Buffet. Guess that is why the problems with votes for Romney showing up as votes for Obama.

Posted

Unlikely since most of the voting machines are built by a company owned by Obama's buddy Warren Buffet. Guess that is why the problems with votes for Romney showing up as votes for Obama.

Why does googling voting machines Warren Buffett have literally no results about it? Can you source that?

Posted

Why does googling voting machines Warren Buffett have literally no results about it? Can you source that?

Of course its not out there, its a democratic conspiracy. Only the republican conspiracies make it to the internet. :)

Its in one of the other threads but;

Premier Election Systems (of Diebold fame) was bought by Election Systems & Software (ES&S). ES&S is a subsidiary of Mccarthy group LLC jointly held by the Mccarthy holding firm and the Omaha World Herald. The Omaha World Herald is owned by Berkshire Hathaway (ie Buffet).

Of course, the Omaha Herald pretended to sell its interest in ESS to throw everyone off track.