Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catalyst

Election Night Predictions

67 posts in this topic

deac dropping some huddle csi on us. nice work son.

Of course its not out there, its a democratic conspiracy. Only the republican conspiracies make it to the internet. :)

Its in one of the other threads but;

Premier Election Systems (of Diebold fame) was bought by Election Systems & Software (ES&S). ES&S is a subsidiary of Mccarthy group LLC jointly held by the Mccarthy holding firm and the Omaha World Herald. The Omaha World Herald is owned by Berkshire Hathaway (ie Buffet).

Of course, the Omaha Herald pretended to sell its interest in ESS to throw everyone off track.

Omaha World Herold sold its minority interest in ES&S to Mccarthy in May 2011. Buffett didn't buy the Omaha World Herold until November of 2011.

http://www.omaha.com...MONEY/705059917

I pray for the sake of the country that it is not a 269 tie.

Lawyers for months

Nope the House of Representatives would elect the president....

AKA Romney wins.

although i did vote for romney, i don't vote straight rep ticket. but i see the math, i see obama winning again. when is america gonna wake up? better luck 2016.

Princeton Electoral Consortium, which has been off a total of 1 electoral vote over the past 2 elections, has Obama at a 98% chance of victory.

http://election.princeton.edu/

Nate Silver's at 83.7%

it was 100% at the end of 2009/2010/2011 and in march of this year and the summer and after the middle east junk and i mean did anybody think O would not win?

At this point...I wish I'd really bookmarked all those threads that said Obama was a shoo in by the likes of Zod and a ton of other liberals.

I'm not saying Romney will win necessarily...but it's no landslide.

Obama wins. Guaranteed.

I guarantee the Panthers will win the Super Bowl

I ran into McCrory at EBB&G last night. He seemed relieved to be off the early voting campaign trail and confident about Tuesday.