Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

If you vote straight ticket. That should be instaban from the Huddle.

59 posts in this topic

I got told numerous times today (literally as I was coming in to vote) that if I voted straight ticket, I couldn't choose the President or the judges. I found that very annoying, as if they assumed I was voting straight ticket. I wish they could ban it

it appears that james is the only democrat with enough fortitude to post his convictions. the rest know enough about their own hypocrisy of intellectual honesty not to put themselves out there

it appears that james is the only democrat with enough fortitude to post his convictions. the rest know enough about their own hypocrisy of intellectual honesty not to put themselves out there

Well considering almost everyone I know (including democrats) is voting for McCrory, I don't think you have much of an argument. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets over 75% on Tuesday

Well considering almost everyone I know (including democrats) is voting for McCrory, I don't think you have much of an argument. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets over 75% on Tuesday

My bust... I must have misunderstood the OP

/sarcasm

I'm sure you and some libertarians had a fun little circle jerk while you talked about how much of a difference you made while wasting your vote. Oh thats right you could only waste a couple votes on libertarian candidates because they arent a real party and have no local candidates.

Wow, this part where we just make insulting blanket assumptions about others is a lot more fun than making real points!

I'm sure you and some libertarians had a fun little circle jerk while you talked about how much of a difference you made while wasting your vote. Oh thats right you could only waste a couple votes on libertarian candidates because they arent a real party and have no local candidates.

Wow, this part where we just make insulting blanket assumptions about others is a lot more fun than making real points!

You keep on voting for the lesser of evils... how is that working out for you?

You keep on voting for the lesser of evils... how is that working out for you?

Says the guy who cast 13 votes for Dems/ Reps

How is stereotyping all liberals going for you?

Well hell.

If having kids doesn't require intelligence, forethought, planning, and careful deliberation...why the hell should we expect voting to be held to a higher standard?

Vote for whomever the hell you want, straight ticket, mix-n-match, or libertarian cool guy I'm-smarter-than-you (like I will)....whatever.

Just glad people vote.

1 person likes this

Says the guy who cast 13 votes for Dems/ Reps

How is stereotyping all liberals going for you?

apparently the stereotype is living up to its billing