Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Steve Smith

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Reading this thread with Lionel Richie crooning in the background has been one hell of an experience. More threads need theme music right off the top.

Having said that, I hope Smitty does know that he is, as you say, the lone peanut in the mound of crap. Thanks Steve, I'm mighty glad you stayed.

Posted

Imagine the numbers Smitty would have put up if he had played the majority of his years with an All Pro QB and not missed time with injuries. His receiving stats would have probably been 2nd to only Jerry Rice.

1 person likes this

Posted

lmao

Posted

I waited for the song to end before clicking out of this thread....good stuff

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think I can endorse this letter. The close proximity of the phases "peanut in the mound of crap" and "tasty morsel" makes me slightly nauseous.

Posted

It's so true. It takes a lot and I mean A LOT to be a Panther fan. Yea there are worse teams to root for but they're usually the worst teams. Doesn't matter thought I love the Panthers and always will. When winning and victory comes it will only be sweeter.

2 people like this

Posted

We Panther fans need to consider us a support group.

Posted

I know we all remember him for the atrocious end of his career, but watching those videos reminds me that Jake wasnt half-bad as our QB when he was in his prime here.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know we all remember him for the atrocious end of his career, but watching those videos reminds me that Jake wasnt half-bad as our QB when he was in his prime here.

yeah we actually knew how to win games in the 4th quarter with jake.

Posted

For a black man Lionel Richie sings some cracker ass tunes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Eighty fugging nine.