Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transgendered man allowed to use female lockerroom at University...

55 posts in this topic

Posted

welp, guys, I just put on a sportsbra and yoga pants.

Off to the gym!

pics to follow.

Posted

This guy is just a pervert. Read the info on this page (ignore the title and other weird poo; they have the truth about this sick fug): http://pretendbian.w...brenna-francis/

The man is a perv. He pretty much is using his 'condition' as an excuse to be around girls. Yes he possibly identifies as female (which is fuged up) but he still definitely likes girls and should not be allowed to expose himself in the women's locker room. The guy is mentally deranged.

Deranged? This man is a genius. Half of us on here are following Jase's lead right now...

Posted

Since you're hung up on the lockerroom issue, how about the sauna? This transgendered person was seen naked in the sauna and going to the sauna... what's the answer there? Ask everyone to be covered all the time? That could work, but would be very difficult to enforce. Should they have a nudity monitor?

In a word yes.

Not out of any sense of shame but more out of a sense of decency and consideration people shouldn't use public facilities (including locker rooms, and saunas) without covering their genitalia. I don't want to have to see that dudes cock any more than the teenaged girls you're trying to protect.

Posted

Deranged? This man is a genius. Half of us on here are following Jase's lead right now...

The difference is that I can pull off yoga pants.

Posted

The difference is that I can pull off yoga pants.

Same as the rest of us...one leg at a time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this even a serious question?

Sure. Explain why it is a problem.

Posted

Sure. Explain why it is a problem.

You want me to explain why its a problem for young girls to be around a naked grown man?

Posted

You want me to explain why its a problem for young girls to be around a naked grown man?

If you'd like.

Posted

If you'd like.

What's the point? If u don't see the problem, any explanation I give u isn't gonna matter.

Posted

See the post I made earlier in the topic. This man is a pervert. He clearly states on one of his profiles on some weirdo sex hookup site that he identifies as female but is only interested in females. He is a sick fug and should not be allowed in that locker room. People who legitimately suffer from some gender disorder do not go around flaunting their "condition" in the face of the gender they are trying to assimilate with. He is sick.

Posted

What's the point? If u don't see the problem, any explanation I give u isn't gonna matter.

So you're unable to support your position? I didn't declare any stance for myself on the matter.

Posted

So you're unable to support your position? I didn't declare any stance for myself on the matter.

So are you just being intentionally obtuse?