Photo
- - - - -

Transgendered man allowed to use female lockerroom at University...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Do you not see any problem with an anatomical male being nude in the presence of multiple high school and younger aged girls

Why exactly is this a problem?

#32 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,153 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

So you don't have a problem with what is anatomically a grown man, displaying his cock-n-balls to high school girls?

Considering I'm the only person who has put any effort into coming up with a solution I don't know how you'd reach that conclusion.

#33 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Private stalls don't work for locker rooms. A lot of times, you're using them coming and going from large group activities. It's just not feasible to have everyone lined up waiting to shower/change at a stall. It would be much more inconvenient than trying to use a bathroom at half-time at a sold out sporting event.

They worked pretty well at the pool I used to go to in Germany. one large coed locker room, walls lined with lockers, several rows of changing stalls in the middle.

#34 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Dude is 45 years old.

Overview and legal position"..Two Washington State high-school Girls Swim Teams were stripped of their Federal Title IX rights by Olympia Washington School officials after the teens and their parents refused to allow the girls to shower with a middle-aged retired military man calling himself Colleen.

Anyone who thinks this isn't a problem doesn't have a 15 year old daughter.

Until schools balance thejr budgets and have funds to redesign their locker facilities Colleen can go home stinknig of sweat, or glowing if she prefers.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.

#35 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

I'm sure all of those girls really want to be naked around some guy who dresses like a girl

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,534 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Why exactly is this a problem?

Is this even a serious question?

Considering I'm the only person who has put any effort into coming up with a solution I don't know how you'd reach that conclusion.

Probably because you say things like...

No, they should get a loan from the people who have a problem with a transgendered person in the locker room.

...and are completely serious. Your solution is for a public university completely remodel their lockerrooms so that one individual can be accommodated to the detriment of young people.

Since you're hung up on the lockerroom issue, how about the sauna? This transgendered person was seen naked in the sauna and going to the sauna... what's the answer there? Ask everyone to be covered all the time? That could work, but would be very difficult to enforce. Should they have a nudity monitor?

#37 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,676 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

welp, guys, I just put on a sportsbra and yoga pants.

Off to the gym!

pics to follow.

#38 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

This guy is just a pervert. Read the info on this page (ignore the title and other weird poo; they have the truth about this sick fug): http://pretendbian.w...brenna-francis/

The man is a perv. He pretty much is using his 'condition' as an excuse to be around girls. Yes he possibly identifies as female (which is fuged up) but he still definitely likes girls and should not be allowed to expose himself in the women's locker room. The guy is mentally deranged.

Deranged? This man is a genius. Half of us on here are following Jase's lead right now...

#39 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

Since you're hung up on the lockerroom issue, how about the sauna? This transgendered person was seen naked in the sauna and going to the sauna... what's the answer there? Ask everyone to be covered all the time? That could work, but would be very difficult to enforce. Should they have a nudity monitor?

In a word yes.

Not out of any sense of shame but more out of a sense of decency and consideration people shouldn't use public facilities (including locker rooms, and saunas) without covering their genitalia. I don't want to have to see that dudes cock any more than the teenaged girls you're trying to protect.

#40 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,676 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

Deranged? This man is a genius. Half of us on here are following Jase's lead right now...

The difference is that I can pull off yoga pants.

#41 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

The difference is that I can pull off yoga pants.

Same as the rest of us...one leg at a time.

#42 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

Is this even a serious question?

Sure. Explain why it is a problem.

#43 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,534 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Sure. Explain why it is a problem.

You want me to explain why its a problem for young girls to be around a naked grown man?

#44 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

You want me to explain why its a problem for young girls to be around a naked grown man?

If you'd like.

#45 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,534 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

If you'd like.

What's the point? If u don't see the problem, any explanation I give u isn't gonna matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.